Chapter five

Once the bell rang, I grabbed Bella's arm and rushed us out of the room.

"Wow! Katie-"

I'm still rushing her with me until we get to the back of the school where no one is around.

"Katie! What's going on with you?" She asked, concerned also out of breath, "did something happen?"

I took a few moments to catch my breath, and then unknowingly, tears were forming in my eyes. Goddammit, I hate crying.

"Katie?.."

I mean, how can I put this, a creepy guy I've been telling you about that I so happen to bump into today, literally giving me the creeps that have literally threatened to kill me? It's not easy to explain, and she might even think I'm the crazy one and leave me forever.

Am I overreacting? Should I even tell her? I can't pretend like I didn't get threatened with my life today!

"I-I.." That's all that came out of my mouth because I still can't process it, I'm freaking out!

"Okay, Katie, clam down, take a few deep breaths with me," she said, and we both took a few deep breaths. I wish I could say that it worked, but nope, I'm still freaking out on the inside.

"Just give me a minute," I said, closing my eyes, gathering what I wanted to tell her, and then I spoke,

"ISpilledPaintOnAReallyHotGuyTodayAndIfeelBadAboutItAndThisCreepyGuyIBeenTalkingToYouAboutForMonthsWellIBumpIntoHimTodayAndNowHeThreatenedMyLife," I finished and Bella looked at me shocked.

"Well?!" I said, biting my nail. Is she gunna call me crazy or what?

"Katie, I dont understand what you just said because you spoke so fast, now tell me it again but slowly this time okay?" She said, holding onto my shoulder.

I took a deep breath in and I said more slowly, "I spilled paint on a really hot guy today and I feel bad about it and this creepy guy I've been talking to you about for months, well I accidently bumped into him today and now he's threatened to kill me,"

Bella's eyes were wide, "What! And WHAT?!"

"Shh, keep your voice down," I looked around to make sure we were still alone.

"Katie, you need to go to the principal right now if you have been threatened! He could be planning to shoot the school down or something," she said, grabbing my arm, and we both rushed.

"But what if they don't believe me?" I said, feeling like my heart is about to jump out and run for the hills.  That's what I want to do right now.

"No one threatens my best friend and gets away with it!" She said angrily, tugging me alone. I don't know who to be scared of now, but I'm also glad it's not directed towards me.

When we got to the principal office, we had to wait five minutes before we could enter.

"Hello ladies, what can I do for you both today?" Our principal greeted us with a smile. You can tell by his tired eyes this job is definitely not smooth sailing. it would suck to be a principal, especially at high school. Gives me the shivers just thinking about it, like how do you not want to punch a few students a day?

"Yes, we are here because my best friend told me a student has threatened to..." She looked me and then led a bit closer to the principal, "kill her,"

Principals eyes widen in shock, he looked at me with concern, "Who said this to you?"

"I don't know his name.. but he has black hair, covers his eyes, and almost gray eyes...." Just picturing his face in my head makes me scared.

The principal brought out a photo book, "Show me which is him,"

I nodded and looking into the book, I frowned at one that looks like him but he doesn't have the creepy smile or as pale skin, his eyes is even a normal gray not looking like a zombie. What the hell?! Is this how other people see him so they don't think he's creepy? Or for picture day, his mum doesn't want his picture looking like he's dead and demonic looking?

I looked at the name Damon Quade, which is funny because it's like a nickname from DEMON!

I pointed at the picture, "him, it's definitely him," but I'm still frowning confused. Is it him? I mean, it's the same dark hair and grey eyes, but he just looks too normal in this picture. He actually looks decent and not creepy.

"Alright, don't worry Katie, we will have this matter sorted as soon as possible, you enjoy your rest of the day and if this happens again please come to me straight away," he finished.

"Thank you," me and I said at the same time, and we both left the room, and then an announcement came in for Damon Quade to report to the principal's office.

Bella wrapped her arm around my shoulders to comfort me, "you okay?" She asked.

I forced a smile, "Yeah, I'm good now," but some reason deep down, I might've made my situation worse going to the principal...