Chapter two

Argh my god, can today drag on anymore? I had my science lesson and now I have my first break for today... I feel like I've been here for a year....

Yes I'm overdramatic! Shut up!

I turned to the cafeteria, smelling that yummy cheesy pizza smell, the only thing that helps me get through this shit whole everyday. Plus chocolate milk, hehe.

I saw Bella in the line and I made my way through to her.

I'm an ass for skipping the line, but she's my only friend and I'm not standing awkwardly near people I don't know.

"Hey, everyone giving me looks," I grunted.

She laughed, "well they can keep on looking, but girl, you smell that yummy cheesy goodness?" She said, practically drooling.

"Oh yeah I do," practically making the same face as her. We are a bunch of weirdo but I don't care.

I could feel that creepy feeling running down my arm again, I rubbed my arms together and looked around but couldn't spot anyone looking in my direction.

Once we got our pizza and drinks we headed off to find a table, once seated I practically shoved the pizzas in my mouth.

"Wow slow down geeze Kat," Bella laughed.

"What?" I said with mouth full of food.

"People are staring at you," she whispered and I looked around seeing a few people staring, my cheeks go instantly red. Shit.

I placed the half eaten pizza down, Bella gave me a napkin to wipe my mouth.

She laughed, "you looked like a chipmunk with it's cheeks full of nuts," she took a bite out of her pizza.

"Well you know me, I ain't no lady," I took a slurp out of my chocolate milk carton, "I still don't know why you would get water?"

She shrugged, "I'm eating pizza, that's got enough fat in it,"

I gasped, "Bella you are skinny! There is practically no fat on you," I don't know why this girl is so strict with herself, she should not be ashamed.

She shrugged, "my mum wouldn't agree with me eating pizza, but I'm not in a mood to have salad today," she grunted.

Her mum runs a fashion business, while her dad runs four different hotel. So in other words her parents are loaded, but sadly for her she's got strict parents that have already planned her life out. Even who she's marrying by the way, how insane is that!

"I still can't believe they have your whole life planned out and who your marrying,"

She grunts even louder, "I know.. but they both worked so hard to give me the best life, so I owe it to them to be the best daughter,"

I shuck my head, "you are one of the kind Bella, but if you ever need to run away, I'm so up for that,"

She gave me a sad look, "is everything okay at home?"

I shrugged, "well my dad left since I was five, my mum been depressed and getting worse so now my mums new hobby is drinking and smoking pot," I rolled my eyes, "she couldn't give two craps about me, I could get kidnapped and she wouldn't send a search party, if anything she will celebrate to not have to deal with me anymore,"

My mum and dads marriage was rocky, it never was like that, they used to be so good to each other. But then financial struggle started to crack their relationship. From all the pressure my mum fallen into a bad habit of smoking and my dad didn't like that. It got so bad my mum even started throwing things at him until he packed his stuff and left. He left me.. without saying a word.

I felt a tear but I quickly brushed it off.

"I'm sorry Kat... Just know you always have me, I promise I'm not going anywhere," she smile reassuring me.

"Thanks Bel," I looked past Bella and I instantly frozen when my eyes landed on the same grey dead eyes in the far back of the room, his gaze was on me and I instantly felt that creepy feeling.

What is with this guy?