Chapter nine

I headed down to the lunchroom, there was no one in sight and I had the worst creepy shiver run down my back, I looked around no one was here.

Which made me wonder where Demon was, I mean Damon. As he was always giving me creep vibes.

Did he get expelled?

Then something was cackling, I froze. It kept cackling like an evil witch. I dread looking back, but when I did, I wished I didn't

I was terrified was an understatement, I'm shaken to the bone, I screeched stepping back, but my dumbass fell onto my ass.

It was a skin looking spider with a head. It was on the ceiling looking straight at me. It was horrifying to look at, like I was in a horror movie.

It's crawling closer until it jumped right on top of me, and I whimpered, feeling disgusted and petrified.

It cackled, "meat," it giggled, "meat!" Its mouth opened, and I shut my eyes, waiting for it to eat my face.

Then it squealed so loud I had to cover my ears, I opened my eyes and saw Damen holding it stepping away from me, then he squeased his hand and it popped like a balloon, his hand was black with sharp nails sticking out.

He looked so evil, with his sharp teeth out and his glowing red eyes, he cackled,

"stupid creeper," Then he looked over at me, still smiling

I sat up and crawled backwards as he headed my way.

"N-no, don't hurt m-me," my back huts the lockers, and he bent to my level.

His cold breath reminded me of the dream, and then he closed his mouth, and his face went back to his normal emotionless zombie, his eyes turning back to his zombie like Grey.

I honestly felt relieved he was back to his normal self, but I'm still conflicted. Didn't he want to hurt me? Why is he here? And what the hell was that thing? He popped in his hand like it was a water balloon, and then it vanished?!

Have I finally gone insane like my mother?

"You okay?" His flat voice said.

I had to blink a couple of times.

"Y-es, I think, w-what was t-that?" I said my voice shaky.

"A creeper,"

"What the hell is a creeper?" I said, feeling so confused and how they even exist, "how does it exist, and how is the world not talking about these things?"

"No one can see them but me and now you,"

"But how can I see it now and not before? Are there more of them?" I looked around, feeling really frightened.

What the hell is going on?! What type of hell am I in?!

"Yes, there are ones that roam but haven't sense you yet," he said

I was so confused,

"You have special eyes, but they haven't opened up to see everything yet but now you are slowly seeing them, just like you seeing my true form," he said, silting his head, "but when your eyes full open, your scent becomes strong and good, they will want to eat to become strong,"

My eyes widened, "No this is not real, I'm dreaming again, just like before when I felt something lick my face," my voice shaking I closed my eyes tight and reopened them still seeing damens grey eyes but this time he was closer to my face and I gulped.

"I was either going to eat you or mate with you, when I found out you could see me," he smirked, his eyes turning a bit red.

So it wasn't a dream, it was Damon!

"W-what?"

I don't know if I heard him right, eat me or mate me, what the actual fuck?!

"I'm still not sure, you smell good," his cold nose got to my neck, shivers run down my hand as I felt his icey nose taking a keep breath and felt his tongue.

I whimpered, started to shake.

"P-please don't h-hurt me," I forced out, terrified for my life.

He moved away and stepped back up, his face emotionless then started walking away.

Oh no, what if another finds me and I can't see it?! Or worse I see another somewhere in the school!

I got up qnd ran grabbing Damens arm, he stopped walking and I held onto his arm for dear life, closing my eyes.

"Please... don't leave me alone,"

"Okay," he said