Chapter four

I peaked out from the girls toliets, looking left and right for him. It's empty, I sighed in relief and started heading back to class.

I need to find Bella, thankfully she's in my next class math. How can a school have so many classes on it's unbelievable! And don't get me started on how much homeworks and assignment you get at once, you will pass away to another place from stress.

I mean that's how I felt everytime I get five homeworks and three assignments in one day... Life of a high schooler.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, my instant reactions is screaming and shoving away whoever touched me. As you can tell already, I'm on edge..

"Wow! hey, sorry! I didn't mean to freak you out," Aiden said, putting his hands up in shock, "you gave me a heart attack,"

I relaxed, thanking the heavens it's Aiden.

"Oh.. sorry.. I get a little jumpy on my own," I scratched the back of my head.

He smiles, his teeth is so white they put my teeth to shame and I brush ever morning and night!

"That's okay, you don't need to apologize, I should've said something before scaring you," he tried to hide his cackle with his hand but I heard it which made me smile.

I crossed my arms, "making fun of me Aiden?"

He shuck his head, "no.. never," he bite his lip and oh my god that was hot. Damn this boy is so good looking and he's talking to me!

Then I remember the embarrassment I did before, I still feel so bad for ruining his school pants on his first day to..

"Hey Aiden, I'm sorry about my awkwardness, the paint and your pants-" I twiddled my fingers together feeling ashamed.

He shakes his head and hands, "oh no it's fine, Katie is it? Honestly I've done worse believe me,"

"I highly doubt that, you are a gentleman," I smiled proudly that for once I'm having a decent conversation with a hot guy without messing it up.... But then again I don't want to ginx myself.

A figure appeared in the background I saw something peaking near the corner of the hallway, his gray eyes looked our way, this time the vibe was intense, intense to the point I swear I saw his eyes turn red and his mouth turned into a massive grin showing his sharp teeth. Oh God, my gut dropped, it's like I'm in a horror film.

"O-okay, how about we head back to class before our teacher give us a detention,"... Even though I already got one.

"Yeah true, my mum will kill me if she knows I got into trouble on my first day,"

We started heading to our classroom.

"I'm glad I met you and don't worry about the whole incident, I'm glad we met properly, your actually really nice," he said

I blushed, but I also looked behind to see if we are being followed, but he was gone. Am I losing it?

We got to class and it was honestly very enjoyable and ended quickly, I said goodbye to Aiden and I hurried off to my next class which is math. Argh I hate maths so much.

Once we gathered inside, I instantly holt, when the hell did he end up in my math class?! He doesn't have this class!

I saw Bella already sitting and I quickly sat with her, I looked behind me and he's sitting a few feet away and then his eyes landed on mine and he smirked.

I turned back over, my heart racing. Calm down Katie, we are in class full of students and a teacher, he can't do anything in front of them.

"Hey you okay?" Katie asked me,

"Y-yeah I'm fine," she gave me a look of I know your lying, "I'll tell you at break," I whispered.