Chapter twelve

I felt disgusted, how sick this man is, and how no one has reported him and got him fired is beyond me.

I stepped away, and he stepped closer.

"You know if we do stuff, I would pretend that you were here after school tomorrow, so you can just go home," he shrugged.

"W-ell.. I-I... D-ont," my brain wouldn't let my words out, I was so scared he was going to force himself on me. Or worse.

Now I wished Damon was here, even if he was a Demon.

My back pressed on the wall, and he stood right in front of me, I felt his disgusting breath on my face, and I wanted to throw up.

But before he could touch me or say anything, the door swong open, and we both turned to Aiden.

The old man quickly stepped away from me and had a look of frustration.

Oh, thank you, Aiden. I don't know what would've happened, and my heart was beating like crazy I don't know if it was from almost being assaulted or Aiden or both.

"Aiden? Did you have detention? Didn't see your name written down," The old man walked over to his desk frowning at the paper.

"I don't have detention, sure. I was looking for Katie as she hasn't come out with everyone yet, I'm her ride home," he said.

Wait, what? A ride home.

"Alright, you can get going," the old man sighed, looking frustrated.

I followed Aiden, and I turned back when the old man said my name,

"I'll see you tomorrow, arvo Katie, don't forget," he looked at me and licked his lips, smirking.

I gulped, feeling a lump in my throat.

Oh God, I can't go to detention on my own. Hopefully, people will get detention tomorrow. Otherwise, who knows what will happen to me if I'm alone? A very creepy chill went down my back, more creepy than what Damen gave me.

I hurried and court up to Aiden, and he smiled at me but then frowned,

"You okay?" He asked,

I nodded, looked away, holding tears in.

What a fucked day, I honestly can't wait to be home, I rather deal with my mother then this shit.

He stopped me and turned me to him, I froze, wondering what he's doing.

"What's wrong? You look so scared, did that old man -"

"No," I cut him off. The last thing I need is for it to get worse, I tried getting him told off, but nothing happens because there is no evidence to prove anything.

"I'm always here Katie, if you need me, you know that, right? No matter what it is,"

I blushed, my heart was pounding, and I couldn't help but smile a little.

He's so handsome and sweet, all my problems slowly disappear, I definitely had a crush on Aiden and he's so caring towards me maybe he likes me back.

My stomach filled with butterflies, his hands were still on my shoulder,

"Katie?" He brought me back to reality, then I noticed a small chill running down my spine but I ignored it as the butterflies in my stomach kept my mind focused on Aiden and his hands on my arms.

"Sorry Aiden, y-yes I'm okay," I smile, blushing.

I wonder what it would be like to hug Aiden, and I was about to when we got interrupted.