Chapter thirteen

*Damon

Humans are so emotional...

So dramatic.....

Carrying her, she's so light, little in my arms.

I walked back where she lived, there was lots of dead spirit bodies everywhere, so many.

I growled, they will keep coming, after her every time her eyes open.

Then cackled because I can kill them all

Stupid spirits.

Entering her home, something off-putting made me pull a face in disgust.

Ew smell. Yuck.

Then I saw it, person, sitting in a chair? Yes, chair.

She smelt bad, her spirit was bearly there, then saw it. It was an evil spirit suching on her body.

That human is weak, very weak.

But know that thing near my mate, I'll kill it.

I walked to what her bedroom was, and all I smelt was a good smell, mates smell so good.

Placing her on the bed, she grunted, holding her side,

I tilt my head, hurt?

Lifting up her soaked shirt, she shivered from my cold hands.

Purple and blue bruise.

A growel escaped my mouth, teeth came out, and my eyes glowed.

I knew it, the spirit making that weak person violent, and now she hurt.

Like the humans that hurt her.

I will kill them all.

I pulled her shirt back down, seeing a slight bruise appear on her check, bending down, but then quickly straightened up.

No, she hates me. I need to protect but stay away.

But she will get sick from wet clothes, humans are warm but weak and can get sick easily.

Pulling her shirt off and her pants, she was beautiful, like a flower. I wish I could touch and smell her delicious skin. But I can't, she doesn't like me, which made me sad.

I learnt how to put clothes on how hard it could it be to put clothes on her.

Pulled out the shirt and pants from the... draws?

Yeah, im getting better,

and put them on her. Satisfied, I pulled the blanket up to her chest and removed the hair out of  her face.

I watched at her face moving up and down from breathing, wishing I could stare at it all night long.

But she doesn't trust me.

Sighing, I walked out of her room, not before leaving a piece of paper, saying

I'M Sowry

Damon.

I placed it next to her lamp, the one that kept her calm.

Walking straight out of her room, walking towards the weak human, I grabbed the spiri, and it choked, trying to get my hands off its neck.

I cackle, feeling some of my demon powers seep through, and the spirit squealed in fright.

"No one mess with my mate, especially her family," I said darkly.

Once I teared it to shreds, walking out, I climbed up her side, got to her window, and put another mark so no spirits could sense her even with her eyes awake.

Then, he got down and headed back unto the darkness.

Her words repeating,

"I hate you... I just want to be happy,"

....me to.