𝟐𝟐. 𝐆𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟐𝟐. 𝐆𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, finding Lee Yoomin sitting on the couch as she bowed

𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, finding Lee Yoomin sitting on the couch as she bowed. She was early today. A bit too early to find herself all alone with Yoomin.

She bowed to the older girl as she bowed back, walking towards the chairs and sitting on one.

The sole purpose of her coming early was to speak with Jungwoo. But looks like, that might be ruined.

“Aren't you scared?” Yoomin asked as Sunhee snapped out of her thoughts as she looked at her.

“Scared about what?” She asked, tilting her head a bit.

“About that video. I saw it too” Yoomin stated as Sunhee nodded.

“It's not that scary… Trying to stay alive is” She mumbled the last part, smiling a little to her.

“Still. Be careful” Yoomin stated as Sunhee nodded. Then the main door to the cheer room opened as Jungwoo walked in. Sumgee stood up and bowed a little to him.

He first turned to Yoomin to ask her about being early then looked at Sunhee.

“Right, what do you need, Sunhee?” He asked as Sunhee forced a smile.

“It's nothing. It seems like you two need to talk, I'll see you some other time” She stated, bowing and sprinting out of the room as fast as she could.

“𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐇 𝐈'𝐌 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘. 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐓?” Joo Sunja sighed as she, Jin Sunhee and Do Haeyi walked around the campus to their cheer practice room.

“Sunja, 'out of sight, out of mind' must go both ways, right?” Haeyi asked, almost lazily.

“What are you saying?” Sunja asked, looking at Haeyi on her side.

“Then if you keep seeing someone, you'd keep having feelings for them, right?” Haeyi asked again as Sunja sighed, annoyed.

“What are you going on about? You need to tell me everything, not to skip around the story!” She whined, looking at the taller girl.

“Then, if you see your crush talking to another girl he likes, you can't simply ignore the gut wrenching feeling, right?” This time Sunhee stated, making Sunja halt her steps and look at her.

“Who's your crush?” She asked but paused, looking at Lee Jaehyuk, who was sitting on the steps, outside the community building, where the cheer practice, etc. happens.

The scene quickly shifted as Sunja and Sunhee were giggling among themselves, click photos and videos of both Haeyi and Jaehyuk who were talking in the corner, more like he, begging her to go to the medical student's night with him.

Haeyi then came towards the duo, scoffing. “That asshole” She muttered as they started walking again.

“I'm going to the medical student's night with Sunho too” Sunhee stated as Haeyi smiled.

“Then I'm fine with going” She stated.