𝟐𝟏. 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐜𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟐𝟏. 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐜𝐞 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐌

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐌. The urge to gag out everything she had stored in her stomach was increasing time to time as those words of Do Haeyi and Joo Sunja repeated in her head.

The girl they saw in the cheer room that previous day, was Lee Yoomin, the first love of Sunhee.

Truth to be told, she got slightly drunk the previous day when Jungwoo confessed his feelings. But that was messing with her head more.

Yoomin disappeared, that's why Jungwoo moved on, but what if those feelings came back. Plus, Sunhee was walking on thin ice. She ignored all her brother's calls this morning and was agitated that her brother might pop up and spill all her life details.

They were currently practicing. Tae Chohee was supervising Im Yongil. Choi Soyoon supervising Do Haeyi and Joo Sunja. Ki Woonchan supervising Kim Minjae. The Captain, Park Jungwoo was supervising Jin Sunhee.

As she did a movement, Jungwoo mindlessly corrected her as she paused. “You are really slacking. I get that your mind is somewhere else, because of her. But you should let your personal life interfere with work” She stated. The roughness of her tone was evident.

When he was about to say something, Woonchan called him out and showed Minjae's sloppy movement. Jungwoo scowled, walking towards them.

Sunhee sighed, slouching a bit in front but froze when she saw her brother, walking towards the stage.

“Yah Jin Sunhee, do you want to kill me? You didn't pick up my calls and even stole the bottle of Zolpidem from my drawer. Are you planning to—” He was about to say more, well, scream more, but Sunhee somehow jumped off the stage and covered his mouth and dragged him away.

“What's Zolpidem?” Haeyi asked the medical intern, but everyone frowned, seeing the boy completely frozen.

Yongil jumped off the stage and ran towards the stop where the twins went.

“𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐔𝐏” Jin Sunho stated, crossing his arm in front of his chest as Sunhee sighed, looking at Yongil.

“Were you actually planning to kill yourself in that hotel room?” Asked Yongil, looking at the girl completely panic stricken.

“I was, until yesterday” She stated slowly, trying to act nonchalant but fail miserably. “Dude what do you want me to do? Eomma and Appa want me to be a puppet of their play. She'd manipulate me, crying and telling me that I should become a lawyer. Everyone one is behind me! Even that crazy ass killer too. It's like, I'm walking on thin ice” She ranted out and then sighed.

“You can't stay alone” Sunho stated.

“I know” Sunhee answered. “But I don't wanna go home” She whined like a child, stomping on the ground like a kid.

“Come to the medical student's night with me” Sunho stated as Sunhee paused.

“Excuse me?” She asked, completely dumbfounded.

“Also, I'll take an appointment with Dr. Yoon. Check up with her. Your depression signs are showing up and… I'm not joking” Sunho said as he turned around, walking away.

“Yah Jin Sunho wait up! Wait up I said!” Sunhee yelled at the striding away Sunho, as he acted like no one was calling him. Sunhee was about to go and kick his butt but was dragged to the outdoor auditorium, by Yongil.