𝟏𝟖. 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟏𝟖. 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍. Except for Jin Sunhee. She took two bottles of soju and sat on a bench, outside.

She read the text between her and their housemaid, over and over again. The thing started small until her father dragged her in, stated that she didn't become an adult and is pursuing nonsense than becoming a lawyer or a doctor.

In the end, the conclusion came that she was the core of all the chaos that happened around her.

About an hour passed. She saw Do Haeyi and Jin Sunho get out once and then get in. A few moments earlier, Tae Chohee and Im Yongil were also out but again, got in.

By the time she finished her second bottle of soju, both Tae Chohee and Park Jungwoo, along with her brother, Jin Sunho walked towards her as Chohee sat beside her.

“Did something happen?” Sunhee asked, looking at the three of them, confused. Chohee showed her a video as she furrowed her brows. It was released by the broadcasting team about how, one person would die this year and also showed Sunhee getting threatening texts.

“You got those texts?” Sunho asked as Sunhee nodded.

“Only once, though. It told me to leave the cheer team, nothing else” She showed the text to them. “Why am I the core cause of everything?” She whined out, rubbing her face. “Whatever happened today was also because of me” She looked at Sunho and stated.

“Calm down yeah. And what happened?” Chohee asked, looking at Sunho as she rubbed Sunhee's back.

“Just some things back at home” He sighed and looked at Sunhee.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐔𝐒. It was a new day and, as there was time for the cheer practice to start, Jin Sunhee took slow and peaceful steps towards the building.

Seeing her walking alone, Do Haeyi and Joo Sunja tagged along with her. Making small jokes like how she's famous, and she needs a bodyguard for protection.

All their giggles and laughs creased as they entered the cheer practice room, glancing at an unfamiliar woman. As she turned around to meet them, Sunhee bowed a little, sensing that even though she looked young, she's still much older than them.

“Who are you?” Haeyi asked as the unfamiliar woman walked towards the trio.

“I'm back after a while, but no one's here” She said as she stopped in front of them. “See you next time” She said as three of them bowed as she walked away.

“Who's she? A senior?” Sunja asked, looking at the other two females as both shrugged.

Feeling their phones ding multiple times, they looked at the cheer team group chat, seeing that a lot of them made excuses and left the team.