𝟏𝟕. 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟏𝟕. 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄, the rain had already creased

Jungwoo led her to their residing area as, they kept their bags and walked to the outdoor sitting area where the others were drinking, eating and dancing.

Sunhee looked around finding for a seat as, Joo Sunja yelled. “Sunhee, here!” She gestured her to go towards their table as she sat on the chair, where Kim Minjae was sitting. He was now sitting on the table where Yongil was sitting.

The first thing Sunhee did was drink a whole glass of water in one go. Bae Youngwoong was singing. The girls at her table, Do Haeyi and Joo Sunja, along with her brother, Jin Sunho, placed a plate and multiple dishes on it.

“We saved it for you” Haeyi said with a smile as Sunhee thanked, stuffing her mouth with grilled chicken.

Another senior walked towards the table, behind Sunhee's as asked Minjae to pick a song. Seeing him hesitate, Sunja took the mic away from the senior. “We'll give you a song” She said and told Haeyi, Yongil and the mouth stuffed with chicken, Sunhee to join her.

Baffled Sunhee, who now turned into a chipmunk with her stuffed cheeks, looked between Sunja, Haeyi, Yongil and her brother.

Cheers of being called cute in Tae Chohee's voice was coming from the table where she, the captain, Ki Woonchan and Choi Soyoon sat.

Reluctantly, Sunhee gulped the chicken with water, scrunching her nose up in disgust as she followed behind the trio.

Cheer up by Twice.

That was the song they performed in. The most loud cheering was coming from the captain's table. Where the other three were singing, cheering and vibing with the song. But, the captain smiled and looked at only one person the whole performance.

And that was Sunhee.

But Sunhee didn't notice that. She saw how her brother walked away from the table, scowling at his phone during their performance.

So the first thing she did after their performance ended was run towards the corner, near the tree where her brother was standing.

“What's wrong?” She asked, halting him from lighting up his cigarette.

“You sensed it, didn't you?” He asked, letting out a scoffed laugh. “Seeing neither of us home, dad misbehaved with mom, verbally, as he always does. Then, mom got drunk. Ms. Kim texted me” He stated, looking at her.

“Why is mom acting like she knows nothing about dad's mistress?” Sunhee stated, rubbing her face. “She got drunk?” She now asked a bit softly.

“Yeah” Sunho said with a sigh, trying to light up his cigarette with, she blew off the fire of the lighter.

“Don't smoke” She smacked on his arm. “Why didn't the light break on top of me? Then I would've witnessed, if mom and dad really cares for me” She stated softly, walking away.

When she sat back down on her chair, she heard everyone talking about Haeyi getting special treatment. But all that was going on in her head was the conflict that happened in their house in the absence of her and her twin.

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄. Sunhee was too. But soon everything started to make her feel hot and bothered.

She walked away, with the stick with a marshmallow in her hand as she stood near the small pond where, the water wheel was passing the water.

She squinted her eyes and saw two really familiar people. They were, indeed, Bae Youngwoong and Shin Jiyoung.

“What are you…" Soyoon asked, coming towards Sunhee but stopping, looking at the scene in front of them.

They suddenly kissed as both gasped, covering their eyes but still looking at it, as Sunhee and Soyoon looked at each other, faces flushed, but still leaning more, into the bush to see more.

“Is there something?” Ki Woonchan asked, pushing his head in between both of the girls and startling them.

“No!” Both Soyoon and Sunhee both squeaked out in unison as, Soyoon turned him around and pushed him away.

“No, nothing's there” Soyoon stated, pushing Woonchan who was struggling to look at the thing both the girls were watching as Soyoon gestured Sunhee to push Woonchan too.

“Nothing at all!” Sunhee stated, pushing and walking with him as he got defeated and walked towards Jungwoo.

“We saw nothing” Soyoon said, looking at Sunhee and nodding.

“Nothing at all” Sunhee nodded back as they took their seats around the bonfire like nothing happened at all. Not like they just saw the owner of Cheers and their teacher, making out.