𝟏𝟓. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟏𝟓. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐎, both decided to drop Haeyi with a drunk Sunhee

At least for Sunhee, she didn't cause any trouble and stood there quietly as she watched the two men talking.

Sunhee walked towards Sunho and smacked him straight across the back of his head, despite being much shorter than him.

“Ow! What was that for?” Sunho groaned, rubbing the back of his head as Sunhee tugged on Jungwoo's sleeve like a baby.

“There's a taxi” She said, pointing at a yellow colored taxi.

The sitting arrangement was sort on done by Sunhee because the first thing she did was, shoving Sunho in the front seat.

Haeyi can possibly throw up that's why she got a window seat, Sunhee said that she'll fall asleep during the ride and didn't want to bang her head against the window, that's why she sat in between Jungwoo and Haeyi.

And that's what happened.

Sunhee fell asleep like a baby on Jungwoo's shoulder, Haeyi acted like she was performing, almost hitting Sunhee when Jungwoo covered her face with his arm. Meanwhile, Sunho was spewing cusses, seeing both the girls acting like that and Jungwoo, being the one sitting with them and not him because he cares for his sister.

As they reached in front of Haeyi's house, Sunho somehow dragged her out as Sunhee, who was wrapping her hand around Jungwoo's hand, woke up, yawning.

“Sleepy kid, woke up?” Jungwoo asked, looking at Sunhee, ignoring all the commotion going on outside the taxi.

“That was one of the best sleeps I had” She said, retreating her hands back, rubbing her eyes a bit.

“You're sober right?” He asked as Sunhee nodded with a smile.

Both got down as they saw Haeyi's mother and a man, who was her brother, drag her inside their complex like a sag of potatoes.

Sunho kept looking at her house as Jungwoo and Sunhee started to walk away.

"Oh" She let out, looking at her untied shoelaces as Jungwoo sighed, shaking his head a bit as he crouched down, doing them for her.

“You can't tie them, can you?” He asked as Sunhee shook her head.

“Sunho usually does it for me” She paused, looking at her perfectly tied shoelaces as she smiled. “Thank you”

“Let's go” Sunho said as he ran up to them, breaking their sweet moment.

𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋, along with Jin Sunho. When Sunho placed a hangover drink on Haeyi's table, Sunja grumbled that he didn't get her any. But then, Sunhee placed a bottle in front of her and gave her a smile.

“For real! You're s better twin than your jackass brother!” Sunja stated as Sunhee grinned, sitting beside Sunho.

Then Jungwoo came in and sat, one seat behind their row.

Soon, the teacher came in and displayed a PPT file on the smart board.

'WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL CONCEPT OF MARRIAGE?'

Displayed on the board as the teacher explained that she had randomly paired the students up, and they had to fill up the page given to them.

The teacher repeatedly called Jungwoo as he suddenly stood up, startling the whole class. “You're paired up with Jin Sunhee" She stated as Sunhee did a happy dance in her head.

They then, sat together and filled up the parts. Good thing for them, Sunho won't gawk at them because all his attention was towards his partner, who was, indeed, Haeyi.

Both Jungwoo and Sunhee wrote on their pages, hiding from each other as he turned towards her after both finished writing.

“What do you think is the most important in marriage?” Jungwoo asked as Sunhee smiled.

“Love” She answered as she asked the same question to him, to which, he replied the same thing. “Let's do it in real time, like answering at the same time” Sunhee suggested as Jungwoo nodded. “What aspect of a spouse do you want to avoid the most?” She asked.

“Someone who only cares for money” Both answered as a small giggle slipped past Sunhee's lips.

“An aspect of a spouse you want the most?” Jungwoo asked this time.

“Someone who values love” This time, both of them giggled.

But someone thought that the gawker won't gawk, but he did, indeed started to gawk at Jungwoo and Sunhee, laughing and gigging.

As they finished their questioning round, Jungwoo placed his pen on the desk.

“By the way, are you going to the field trip?” He asked as Sunhee nodded.

“Yes. Why?” She asked softly.

“I'll tell you later” He said as she nodded.