𝟎𝟕. 𝐇𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟎𝟕. 𝐇𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐋, got in the cheer room and greeted the captain

“That's completely smashed” Yongil commented, looking at the door knob on Jungwoo's hand.

“Are you feeling fine?” Jungwoo asked, looking at Sunhee as she gave him a nod with a small smile. But only if she tell them that she was getting anonymous messages to quit the team.

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘, Sunhee, Sunho and Yongil made their way to the table where Do Haeyi, Joo Sunja and Park Jungwoo were sitting on. Sunho sat on the empty seat beside Haeyi as Yongil and Sunhee sat on the other side of the captain.

Haeyi and Sunja were comparing white and yellow potatoes as they both looked at Jungwoo and asked him which one he preferred. Then they started to do a rapid fire question round and Haeyi mocked Jungwoo at the end, which made him scoff.

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, as Ki Woonchan slammed a stack of paper on the table.

“You know the diss battle? That's what the joint pep rally is about. Before the cheer, we get the drop on them with a diss phrase” Woonchan stated out as Sunhee narrowed her eyes.

The smell of it was giving out trouble vibes.

“Welcome, Hokyung University pushovers. We'll teach you a lesson again this year. Ho ho ho” Haeyi read out the context of one of the pages, among the stack, with a frown.

“What is this embarrassing phase?” Sunja muttered out, scoffing.

“How can you get the drop on them with this?” Haeyi inquired as Sunhee sniffled her, giggled when Sunho elbowed her.

“Do you know how hard it was to come up with that?” Woonchan whined out, clearly unhappy with his Junior's disagreement with his script.

“We're supposed to do this?” Sunja asked, now annoyed.

“Yes. That's the newbies' joint pep rally mission. That's an old phase. You may refer to that. We're supposed to make a phase according to their song” Woonchan finished with a small smile.

“But, we don't know what their song is” Yongil said from beside Sunhee as she nodded a little.

“So you need to make up a phase for every song” Woonchan stated.

“Everything? Really?” Everyone screamed out as Sunhee widened her eyes a little, looking at the white board. That was definitely all the songs of Hokyung University.

“Of course” Woonchan said in his Korean tone.

“Of course” Choi Soyoon corrected his English pronunciation.

“How many songs does Hokyung university have?” Sunho asked as Sunhee muttered a 50 in an inaudible tone, but Yongil jerked her hand, with widened eyes. He heard her.

“About 50 songs” Woonchan stated, diverting his gaze.

“What?” Everyone screamed out. Woonchan pointed the white board with his stick as they groaned.

“We have less than ten days. Can we listen to all these songs and make up a phase?” Sunja whines out.

"I've extra practice. Can you pull me out?” Haeyi asked enthusiastically, raising her hand.

“You know community spirit?” Woonchan asked, leaning towards her and pointing at her with his stick. If you Sunho and Sunhee out, it'll be more work for them” He leaned back as Sunhee rubbed her face with her palm.

“It's time for training!” Woonchan stated, looking at his watch.

“Didn't you told us to come up with a phase?” Haeyi asked.

“Yes” Woonchan nodded. “Outside training time” Everyone groaned. “Let's go outside” Again they were whining. “The last one to stand up will run ten laps around the ground” And that as enough to make that get up quickly.

But Yongil walked out of the cheer room, dragging Sunhee with him because she was mentally tired, thinking about all the fifty songs.