𝟎𝟏. 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐝.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟶𝟷. sᴛɪʟʟ ᴀ ᴋɪᴅ. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐔𝐏 to see her brother beside her

𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐔𝐏 to see her brother beside her. She poked him a little as they both were walking by the side walk. Sunho looked down at her with a questioning look. Before even Sunhee could speak, a boy, their aged jumped in between them and kept them both in a headlock.

"Are you done, Im Yongil?" Sunho struggled to get out of his grip. Yet, Sunhee just chuckled.

"Why? Can't I hug my twin best friends?" Yongil whined before letting them go. But he latched his arms with Sunhee. "I sometimes wonder, whether you became my best friend first or Sunhee" This time, she laughed out loud. "Don't worry! I'll be your best friend even if Sunho isn't" Sunhee assured in her honey like voice.

"Right! You're going to say something right?" Sunho asked as she nodded. "They're having a cultural program in the auditorium for the Freshmen. I'm going, will you too?" She asked both the boys.

"Doesn't sounds too bad though. Sure, I'm in" Yongil smiled making his cheeks look really chubby.

"Nah! I'm not interested in those stuff" Sunho said making both Sunhee and Yongil drop their smile but they looked at each other and smiled.

"If you're going then I'm going too" Yongil said, grabbing Sunhee's hand and pulled her away from her brother as they both laughed. Sunho was looking at them with the done expression. Both of them were running until Sunhee bumped into someone.

She looked up to see a man with perfectly done hair with some strands, hovering over his eyes. He was in a royal blue attire with gold designs on it. He looked ethereal and breath taking.

Sunhee wouldn't have agreed to this if she wasn't just dumped.

She knew that he was indeed the captain of the Cheer team because she always admired the Cheer team of Yeonhee University and as she's here, she ought to enjoy her time here to the fullest.

"Oh I'm sorry!" She apologised bowing as the male bowed back. "I wasn't seeing too so don't apologize!" The male spoke in a tone which had a feeling but was a bit cold.

"Yah! Captain, we're getting late" A female who was wearing a pink Cheering uniform yelled out for the male. Both of them bowed to each other as he ran towards his cheer members.

Both Yongil and Sunho Investigated her to see if she was hurt or not. But the female was awestruck at his beauty. More like, liking at first sight, not love, yet. "Let's go" She uttered out but then she saw two females crossing them. One was dragging the another.

But then there was Sunho, who abruptly started to run after those girls. "Yah!" Both Sunhee and Yongil yelled before running behind him.

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄?" Tae Chohee asked their captain, Park Jungwon. "We bumped into each other" He bluntly replied.

"But she looked pretty to be honest" Ki Woonchan spoke as Choi Soyeon nodded.

"Should we cut the crap now? We're getting late" Chohee yelled making them take hurried steps. The captain was nowhere to be seen. Indeed he walked away when they were talking about the female. "But I do agree with you two"

They ran until they reached the backstage, panting. "Alright get ready! Theia" Their captain announced.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄. The MC was announcing that the cheer team would perform now. The main reason, Sunhee wanted to come here was to see the cheer team perform.

The members of the Cheer team stepped on the stage and later, started to perform. Sunhee's eyes were lit to see them performing so gracefully. The song was soo catchy that she started to get chills.

"Are you getting chills?" She leaned in and asked Yongil. He gave her a confused face before focusing back on the stage. She was indeed determined to join the cheer team.

But then, Sunhee did fail to notice that her brother was looking at a someone, the whole time.

The performance ended as they walked outside. "You two go ahead, I'll go somewhere. See you later" Saying that, Sunho flew away. "That's weird" Sunhee stated, looking at Sunho's disappearing figure.

"Do you have a class now?" Yongil asked as Sunhee nodded. "Then let me drop you off" He said as they started to walk out. One good thing was that the medical major building and the arts major building were right next to each other.

As they came in front of the arts Building and Yongil was about to walk when Sunhee grabbed his arm. "You remember what I told you this morning, right?" She asked as he nodded.

"Not to tell anyone that Jin Sunho is your brother, or more like twin brother" He proudly stated as he remembered exactly want she said. "Alright then, see you after class! Bye" Sunhee squeaked out as he just laughed. "Bye" He said as he turned his back, walking away.

"She's still a kid"