𝟏𝟑. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  𝟏𝟑. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃. That was the first thing Jin Sunhee and Im Yongil heard after they came back and joined the team on the stage.

Then Ki Woonchan told them to get ready as Jungwoo came to the stage. Upon seeing the scar, Lee Hajin walked towards him to check if he's alright, but Jungwoo shrugged her off.

Sunhee looked at both of them and sighed, standing in her position which was between Sunho and Haeyi.

𝐃-𝐃𝐀𝐘

Jin Sunhee sat on a chair with her head hung low, her whole body shaking. Sunho noticed that and poked her side.

“I left my calming pills at home, and now I think that I might throw up” She stated. “I'm gonna go” She stood up and rushed out of the room.

Soon, the seniors came in.

“Where did Sunhee go?” Chohee asked as she saw the girl running out of the practice room earlier.

“She went to throw up” Sunho said as Sunhee walked back in. She bowed and stood near the water stated, unscrewing a bottle cap.

“Did you throw up?” Woonchan asked as Sunhee shook her head. She showed a pill bottle.

“Gave this to Chanmi the other day” She told Sunho as she gulped down two pills and sighed.

Then the seniors gave them some motivational speech as they walked backstage, seeing Hokyung perform.

But to Sunhee's bad luck, two pills did nothing as her hands started to shake again. “I think I'll pass out” She muttered, holding on to the nearby pole.

Jungwoo turned around and walked towards her. “Just do as you've done so far. You'll be fine. And don't look at the whole crowd. Pick one person to look at. It'll be better that way”

“Okay” Sunhee nodded as Jungwoo gave her a smile. But from the other side, Sunho was glaring at Jungwoo as he walked away when their announcement started.

And that's what she exactly did.

During the entire performance, the only person she looked at was Jungwoo and after the performance, when they all got off the stage, panting, Jungwoo reached up to her and patted her shoulder.

“Good job” He said with a smile as Sunhee smiled back.

“Electricity, really exists” She panted. “I felt goosebumps all over” She stated as Jungwoo gave her a wide grin. She looked at the audience and then back at Jungwoo but he disappeared.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄. It was already evening as they got up in the stage.

The performance was going all well, and it even ended well when Hajin ran towards the stage and pointed at the light on top of Sunhee.

“The light!” She screamed as Jungwoo turned around to look. And as if that were the cue, the wire snapped, the light falling on top of Sunhee, as she looked above.

But, before that could happen, Sunho pulled her towards him as they collided with the floor. The light dropped and broke into a million pieces.  “Are you fine?” Sunho asked, but she kept looking at the broken light.

Screams and howls echoed from the audience as the other cheer members, ran towards Sunhee.

Jungwoo crouched down in front of Sunhee. “Are you okay?” He asked, looking at Sunhee as he looked at the light. Then he ran out towards the backstage as Haeyi pointed at her bleeding hand.

“You're bleeding!” She exclaimed as Chohee inspected her arm.

“Let's go” She instructed as the got off the stage, towards the backstage.