𝟏𝟏. 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟏𝟏. 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞? ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐃, ditched Jin Sunho, Im Yongil, Joo Sunja and Do Haeyi when they were going to the university canteen for lunch

After walking away from the group, she found herself, sitting on a bar stool in front of Bae Yoongwoong. She stared at him blankly as he offered her a glass of beer, and it was, still, daytime, and she also had classes and cheer practice later.

“Hey don't look at me like that! You don't look like your usual state that's why I asked you about it” He stated, leaning on the counter, facing her. “A little birdie told me that Lee Hajin stole your boyfriend?” Yoongwoong asked as Sunhee furrowed.

“Who told you that? And, can I get a burger?” She asked both the questions as he smiled.

“That birdie is someone and yeah, I'll get you the burger, also with a lemonade, coming right up” He said and came back five minutes later with her order. “It was actually Woonchan. We were talking, and he forgot to hang up, and then I heard everything” Yoongwoong stated as Sunhee sighed.

“It's actually crap, you know. Seokmin and I started to date, and they started to see each other without me or Hajin's boyfriend knowing. I pity that guy" She stated, taking a bite out of her burger.

“Then, you pity Jungwoo?” He asked as she paused chewing, gulping it in one go.

“Why would I pity him— Don't tell me” She covered her mouth? “Captain was Haj in's ex?” She gasped as Yoongwoong nodded.

“That boy became so quiet after she dumped him. And then the things with Yeomin" He said and then looked at the side.

“Yeomin?” She asked, but without replying to her, he went to attend some other customer. “Who's she?” She muttered.

𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄. As she arrived, she saw others, applying massage creme all over their body. She kept her bag in a corner and went to grab a water bottle from the box cooler.

She was taking out the bottle when Jungwoo approached her. “Are you okay?” He asked as she stood up, holding a water bottle.

“Yes, I am. Why?” She asked slowly, tilting her head a little.

“You know” Jungwoo shrugged, indicating whatever happened earlier as, Sunhee smiled.

“I'm fine. Don't worry, captain” She said as she looked over at Woonchan calling all of them. “I'm gonna go” She said, turning around and walking away from him.

 “I'm gonna go” She said, turning around and walking away from him