𝟎𝟔. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟎𝟔. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐗𝐄𝐒, Jin Sunhee and Park Jungwoo got inside the store room

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐗𝐄𝐒, Jin Sunhee and Park Jungwoo got inside the store room. Both kept those boxes on the floor as Jungwoo looked at her.

“You can go now. I'll do the cleaning” He stated, looking at her as she pulled the sleeves of the cardigan up.

“I'm here anyway. Let me help you out” She said with a small smile as she passed Jungwoo and started to keep the things on the racks.

“Whatever” He muttered, keeping stuff on the racks as Sunhee looked up, looking at some picture frames. She pouted and tilted her head as she reached out for it. But one thing led to another.

The frames dropped as she let out a squeal, stepping back and hitting her back on the other rack as things also fell from above. But before it could hit her, Jungwoo hovered over her, making sure nothing falls on her head.

“Are you okay?” Jungwoo asked, stepping away from her as she let out a little nod. However, only if she could tell that she was blushing.

He kneeled, picking up all the stuff from the ground as Sunhee did the same, helping his out.

When they stood up, a frame fell from Jungwoo's hand as both crouched down at the same time, bumping their foreheads together.

“Ow” Both let out a little sound of pain, rubbing their foreheads as the lights started to flicker. Jungwoo took the things from Sunhee's hands and kept it one empty box as she went to open the door. She jerked the lock as she widened her eyes.

“It is locked” She stated, jerking on the lock again as he ran towards the door and checked it for himself. And the result came out the same. It was locked.

“Hello? Is someone in there?” Both banged on the door, but there was no response.

The lights went off.

Jungwoo was quick to get his phone out from his pocket and dial someone. But Sunhee's situation was different.

Her mind got instantly flooded with the memories of her parents fighting, yelling as she was inside a dark room, listening to all the cusses and yells of her parents. It was as if, air was knocked out of her lungs as she started to breathe heavily.

She clutched her shirt on the chest and panted heavily as Jungwoo looked at her and widened his eyes. He ran towards her and held both of her hands.

“Jin Sunhee! Are you okay?” Jungwoo panted out, looking at her, who was frantically trying to breathe. He shook her by her shoulder. “Yah, get it together Sunhee" Seeing the same situation, he looked inside and led her towards a covered box and made her sit there.

Tears streaming down her eyes as she continuously muttered 'no' over and over again as Jungwoo cupped her face and made her look at him. “Deep breaths” He stated but Sunhee was closing her eyes, but then he jerked her shoulder, and cupped her cheeks again.

“I'm here. Look at me and don't close your eyes” He said, motioning her to follow his breathing pattern, but all that was coming out of her was harsh gasps. “You're going great” He continued to coo out to her, encouraging her as her breathing slowed down, but not her tears. She leaned in front and let her head rest on his shoulder as she took in quick breaths.

Soon the door was broken and Tae Chohee and Jin Sunho ran inside as Sunho widened his eyes at the condition of his sister. Both him and Chohee ran towards her, as Jungwoo walked back a little.

Seeing her twin, Sunhee launched herself to him as she sobbed on his shoulder. “It's okay. I'm here. We're all here” Sunho coo-ed softly, patting her back.

“But what if he starts those crap again?” She asked, sobbing on his shoulder.

“He's not here, Sunhee. And he won't” He said softly as he looked at the two sunbae. “She has an extreme level of Nyctophobia, fear of dark. She'll be fine” The boy reassured as they got Sunhee out of the room.