𝟎𝟐. 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟎𝟐. 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭? ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭? ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒. Sunho draped an arm around her lazily as they walked down stairs.

"Are you and Sunho dating?" Lee Jaehyuk asked as Sunho chuckled awkwardly. "We told you that we're childhood friends right?" Yongil saved both of them.

"But Sunhee, which club are you joining?" He asked as she smiled. "Cheering squad" She spoke in her honey like voice. But then a girl came up to them.

"Yah Do Haeyi, what happened? You went off the grid and didn't answer your phone" Jaehyuk said looking at the long haired girl. One of them asked if she was his girlfriend but Sunhee did realise that her brother's face dropped.

"Lee Jaehyuk, lets break up" She said in a calm tone, smiling. "What-" 

"I tried to hold back but.........You're too small............ I mean your heart"

A laugh escaped from both the twins mouth as they looked at each other. But Sunho was glaring at her. She indeed became dirty minded for some reason.

"And to be honest, you're too much to handle" She said walking away.

"Are you small?"

"I said no!" Lee Jaehyuk whined as Sunhee looked around and saw everyone laughing and teasing him. Sunho nudged her and motined her to call Yongil. "Let's grab a bite" They nodded.

They were walking until Sunho said he has to be somewhere so they both should head first. Sunhee and Yongil shared a look. "He's upto something" Both said with a sigh.

𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑.

The banner was hung on top of the entrance as Jin Sunhee walked in. Both the boys indeed ditched her. She walked around, roaming. Maybe the fact that they ditched her was because she woke up late. This girl watched K-Dramas whole night and no one was there to stop her.

But before coming in the club fair, she thought that someone was spying on her but she shrugged the thought out. She suddenly let out a sneeze.

"Who's thinking of me? Probably Sunho or Yongil."  She sighed, mumbling to herself.

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃. 𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆.

"Do you know who's the popular freshmen? It's Jin Sunho. And he either likes Do Haeyi or Jin Sunhee. So we need to capture either of them and then, Sunho will join too. If we capture either of them, the freshmen would follow like a school of fish. And let alone if we only capture Jin Sunhee, we'll get students too because she's famous herself" Bae Yoong woong told Jungwoo as he sighed.

"Do we really-" Jungwoo was cut off when he pointed at someone, it was Do Haeyi. "I'll do my work now" He said and went to chase her.

Sunhee looked around and then finally found the tent of the cheering squad. She walked over there and stood in front. Park Jungwoo looked at her dumbfounded. "Oh! We met again" Sunhee said as she extended her hand and he placed a application form in her hands.

"Oh, we bumped into each other yesterday!" He said as Sunhee smiled, filling up the form. She handed it to him and smiled.  "We'll give you a call" He said and smiled a little. "I'm looking forward to work with you, captain" She bowed walking away. He watched her walking away and then looked at her application form. Jin Sunhee. And then looked at the reason why she wanted to join the team.

Adored the cheer team since I was young and probably, because I like the outfit? He chuckled as he saw the question mark at the end. Yoong woong came and snatched the form out of him. His eyes widen. "I didn't even had to try!"

"𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄"

A voice called out from inside the cheer practice room. They were currently holding the audition for them. Both Sunho and Yongil patted on her back wishing her luck. She smiled and walked in.

She bowed. "Hello. I'm a class of  '19 arts major, Jin Sunhee" She said.

"Your talents are, studying, and Taekwondo and it also states that-" Tae Chohee looked up to her, indicating her to finish it up.

"Oh yes, I've learnt ballet for 4 years and I'm a Taekwondo black belt and I also a participant in Seoul Kids Taekwondo Championship" She said as the four looked at each other.

'One thing I didn't add was, flirting. Snap out of it!' She thought to herself

"Can you show us some of you ballet skills?" Choi Sooyeon asked as she nodded. And she did. Her ballet skills were perfect and she was flexible.

"You're stronger then you look" Woonchan said as Sunhee smiled. "Thank you" She bowed.

𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒. She looked into it and, she's selected.

Soon all of the freshmen who were selected (they had to select all as they're less in number) were together, in the outdoor auditorium.

They all were handed the cheer uniform. Sunhee stood between Sunho and Yongil. She could say that Yongil was really happy when Chohee handed him the uniform as she then handed it to her.

The Captain commanded everyone to put on the uniform as they obeyed.

"Theia 51st class. I'm your captain Park Jungwoo. You all had your reasons when you applied for the cheering squad. Some wanted to make memories in their university life, some wanted to stand on a platform, some applied out of curiosity, and some wanted to join the team because they adored it. Some of you maybe right. Some of you maybe disappointed. I can still promise you one thing. At the end of the day, a moment will come to compensate everything. I hope you meet that moment. Welcome to Theia 51st class"

His speech ended as they'll clapped. But one thing is that when he said the adored part, his eyes darted towards Sunhee for a brief moment. Suddenly, Sunho raised his arms. Everyone stopped clapping and looked at him

"The rumor says someone will die in the cheering squad this year. Is that true?" At his words, Sunhee narrowed her eyes at him.

"Yes, that's true" Jungwoo said as some started whisper among themselves. He then said that there are superstitions about the cheer squad and one of those prophecy is that one member will die, this year.

"I heard that the previous two came true" Oh now, Sunhee was glaring at him. Feeling a gaze, he looked at her and raised an eye brow.

'Do you wanna die?' She mouthed him as he looked forward.

"If you want to believe it, you can" Jungwoo said.