𝟎𝟒. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟎𝟒. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄, walked inside the classroom and saw Park Jungwoo sitting on his desk, writing something

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄, walked inside the classroom and saw Park Jungwoo sitting on his desk, writing something. He looked up as Sunhee bowed with a smile. They went towards an empty seat and sat together.

Moments later, Haeyi and Sunja walked in, groaning as they greeted Jungwoo and sat right in front of the twins. They don't seem to notice them as Sunho pats Haeyi on her shoulder, making her look at them.

“Hi” Both spoke at the same time.

“How can you two be alright?” She groaned, looking in front and dropping her head on the desk.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐒, the seniors played a cheering video on the projector. Woonchan stopped it and started to say how important, the joint prep rally is an important thing for Yeonhee and Hokyung's rivalry. He also stated that they have a dangerous team this time, and wanted to say something about them but stopped. “We'll do our best” He stated, smiling a little.

Right then, Sunhee raised her hand. Woonchan looked and Jungwoo and motioned her to speak. “Lee Hajin is the captain of Hokyung University's cheering team, right?” She asked as Woonchan nodded.

“Do you know her?” Chohee asked her as she nodded her head a little. “Sort of” She answered softly. “But we don't have a good relationship” She finished up, blinking a few times.

Jungwoo then mentioned that they'll select three freshmen to perform with them, and they'll, hold an audition for it on Friday.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐒, Do Haeyi suddenly ran out of the line and went in the washroom.

They all stood there as Haeyi was getting a lecture from Jungwoo saying that she could've at least said that she needed to use the washroom. To that she replied that she can't control it and is a natural phenomenon.

Yongil chuckled and looked at the twin. "What a good excuse" Both Sunho and Sunhee flashed him a bright smile.

Jungwoo sighed, annoyed as Woonchan told them all to move to the outdoor stage.

𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒, watching the mother and son talk. He walked up the stairs as Sunhee grabbed him and pulled him inside her room.

“I know you didn't sign up for any academy. Who was it for?” She gave him a questioning gaze as he sighed, dropping his bag on the floor and dropped his body on her bed. “Do Haeyi" He answered as she smirked.

“Ou~ you have a crush I see” She stated teasingly as Sunho threw a pillow at her face. For which, she made a pouty angry face. “Meanie” She stated as Sunho pulled her on the bed, ruffling her hair, making her whine.