𝟏𝟔. 𝐀𝐧 𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐭

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟏𝟔. 𝐀𝐧 𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐭  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐄'𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒, whether she'd go to the field trip with him or not

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐄'𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒, whether she'd go to the field trip with him or not. He said that he had some work and would go via express train later on, instead of taking the bus.

To which, Sunhee agreed at once. And now, they were sitting together, side by side. Jungwoo reading a civil service exam textbook and Sunhee, holding a storybook and dozing off.

When Jungwoo noticed her, tilting way in front and is on the verge of falling in front, he quickly pulled her back and took off his jacket, draping it on her as she snuggled with it, tilting to the side as she placed her head on his shoulder, snuggling a bit more as she fell asleep.

Jungwoo got stiff beside her as, his heart beat rose as he became a doctor and detected that he might have arrhythmia.

Fast forwarding a little, Sunhee woke up after a thirty-minute-long nap as she sat straight, baffled why she was leaning against the captain and why, his jacket was covering her. But she detected one thing.

He smelled nice.

“I'm too much trouble, am I not?” She asked, handing him the jacket. “Thank you”

“You're no trouble” He said as she froze, a little smile ghosting over her lips. “I'm sorry you had to come late with me” He said.

“Oh, not at all! Even… I had to submit a file to my co-partner of a project” That was the fattest lie, Sunhee ever told to Jungwoo.

After seeing the text of Jungwoo, asking her whether she'd go with him to the trip, she couldn't stop her heart from beating. She silently squealed in her room and kicked her feet up in the air, as she started at the text like a lovesick puppy.

Sunho had multiple questions regarding it. But Sunhee shrugged him off, saying these exact words which she told Jungwoo, except for the fact that, she'll not be alone, and the captain would be there with her.

She looked at the book Jungwoo was holding and frowned. “Civil service? Captain, what about astrophysics?” She asked, looking baffled, as Jungwoo gave her a slight smile.

“Not sure. Just keeping an alley if my degree doesn't work” He asked as Sunhee slumped on her seat.

“But you know, your degree is great and civil service exams and all, are too tiring, and you know, space is way more fun than living on the ground” She said with a smile as Jungwoo closed the textbook and kept it on the small table in front of them.

“Why did you choose arts as a major?” He asked as Sunhee looked at her hand.

“I wanted to be rebellious” She stated, looking at him with a smile. “Sunho was doing the medical stuff and my parents really wanted me to pursue law. I told them if they won't let me do what I wanted to do, I'll run away” She said as a small giggle escaped his mouth.