𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐠 [𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐇 𝐱 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲/𝐧]

ابدأ من البداية

In his hand, he had her bento lunchbox that he had prepared for her the night before like he always did because she seemingly always forgot to eat whenever she worked. "Hi flower," His voice was like warm soup that soothed her belly.

"Hi Harry," She walked into his arms and nuzzled her face into his soft, fuzzy sweatshirt. He smelt like pine and ink and all the things she loved that made her feel warm and cosy. Her arms wrapped around his middle as her eyes fluttered shut, she could have drifted off as his hands pressed against her back, playing with the ends of her hair.

"Y' tired sweet girl?" He murmured, "Working so hard?"

Y/N squeezed him tighter, wanting to mould herself into him so she'd never have to leave the comfort of his warmth, "Not really," She lied, finally looking up at him.

Harry held her face in his hands and brushed the pad of his thumb along her cheekbone, "Remember we're going out tonight so don't work too much," He warned her, knowing she was prone to working herself too hard and passing out once they stepped into his or her apartment.

Y/N's stomach plummeted. She'd completely forgotten that Harry had asked her to come with him to a birthday dinner down at a bar that evening. She had made a mental note earlier in the week to pick out an outfit but had completely forgotten about the entire thing. She felt awful especially since Harry had been looking forward to introducing her to some of his friends and just spending time together in general. It was all the more reason why she had to hide her sickness, just until the end of the night.

"I won't," She forced a smile, "For the rest of the day I'll sit right here and won't move a muscle,"

Harry chuckled, "Yeah? Sit there and look pretty? Tha's not so hard for you m'love," His lips pressed against her forehead. She hoped he couldn't feel how warm she was. "C'mon flower, made y' favourite for lunch."

By the end of the day, Y/N had hoped she'd feel a bit better, enough to join dinner at least, but she felt even worse than she did in the morning.

Her movements were slow as she closed the shop for another day, trying not to move so much or she'd feel her stomach turn. The mere idea of going out, let alone eating something with her upset stomach, made her feel queasy but she'd push through for Harry.

She had little energy to tidy everything completely so she pushed it all to one side and switched the lights off before locking up. Harry wouldn't be finished with work for another hour which gave her some time to pick out an outfit before the dinner party.

With laboured breaths, she ascended the steps to her apartment, each step feeling heavier than the last, until finally, she reached her front door and pushed it open. Marshall rubbed against her leg as she tried to kick her shoes off of her aching feet, "Hi Marshy," She mumbled, stumbling over to her bedroom and straight to her wardrobe.

She plucked a few things off of the hangers, none of them matched or looked fancy enough for dinner, but she wanted something comfortable. Her eyes glanced at her bed as she held the dresses up before the mirror. It looked so inviting, all made up and cosy. She'd been longing for a nap all day and maybe if she took one now she'd gain some of her energy back for dinner.

With a sigh, Y/N dropped the clothes on the floor and succumbed to the temptation of her bed. She pulled out her phone and set a timer for twenty minutes, knowing Harry wouldn't be back before then.

As she slipped under the covers, the warmth and comfort of her bed enveloped her. It was what she had been seeking all day - to cocoon herself in blankets and fall asleep so she didn't have to deal with being sick. Her eyes fluttered shut and it wasn't long before she drifted off into a much-needed nap, hoping it would ease the discomfort she had been feeling all day.