[ 27 ] R A G E

I went home, and my sister was cooking

I went home, and my sister was cooking. "I have questions," I told, walking to her. She paused the song and glanced at me. She was cooking something in the kitchen. "You were happy when you received that letter, why?" I questioned, standing in front of her against the counter.

"Leave this taste first," she said, filling the spoon. "I want my answer," I remarked, taking a bowl from her.

"Because I know I'm safe if I work with him, but you are not," she said, wiping her hands with a cloth and turned away from me.

"Just because you are going to get married and I'm not?" I guessed. "Hm," she agreed.

Such a stupid reason.

"And what if your heart slips up and you start liking him? He has everything, why don't you? If, according to you, I can get into a trap with him, why don't you?" I inquired, my voice raised even I didn't wanted too. I reached in front of her.

She had some weird reason which was confusing me and force me to think something about her which I should not.

I will know all my answers today; I can't let myself play with my own heart. I can't let myself hurt him; he never thinks wrong of me, he never tries to manipulate me, he never tries to touch me, he never does anything which she tells me about him than why this much negativity about him, why ?

"Watch your tone, Swara," she scolded. "Okay, you want to know why I'm stopping you? Firstly, he might use you. He is a billionaire; why would he love a middle-class girl? He will leave after some time, and that time he left you miserable. Secondly, your parents, if you ever think what will happen if your father gets to know about it," she raised her voice and told me the reasons.

I removed my hand from my shoulder.

"Why don't you stop, Miss Trisha?" I questioned; okay, I got those things, but what about this?

"Don't you trust me? I love you so much; I want to protect you," she pulled me for a hug.

"Why don't you?" I kept up with my question.

"And why don't you, Swara? Okay, I will stop her this time, but what happens when I get married? You have to stand up for yourself; nobody will be here to save you. This is why I want you to stay away from him; trust me," she said and patted my head.

I can't deny that got some point. First I can't trust him because he has everything and I got nothing, second our families are totally different, Third I have to stand for myself.

"Hm," I nodded. " I'm going to sleep " I excused myself and made my way to the bed.

"Why are you still his personal assistant?" She questioned me from behind as I was back to my room.

"Di, you just tell me I have to take a stand for myself. How can I run away from these problems? I will challenge them," I said and sat on the bed, folded my legs, put my chin on my knees.