Chapter 8 [ Immature her ]

While he was clearing his throat and looking outside, he avoided eye contact, nervously nail-biting and constantly moving his thigh

While he was clearing his throat and looking outside, he avoided eye contact, nervously nail-biting and constantly moving his thigh. Is he nervous, and why?

As we were returning, Aniket stopped the car. "Come out from the car," he said and left. We followed suit. "What happened?" Mr. Rudransh asked, shutting the door. "Do you guys want to have ice cream?" Aniket asked excitedly, lifting my mood. I nodded; he knew how to brighten my mood.

"But it's cold; you guys can get sick," Me . Rudransh interrupted. "No," I denied and pushed him towards the stall.

While he was buying ice cream, I felt Mr. Rudransh's gaze on me. Our eyes met, and I felt a strange flutter in my stomach. His expression immediately changed; he broke eye contact and looked straight ahead.

I was confused; was he the same person who scolded me in the office, the one who was angry at me? I expected a termination letter at home, not him.

As much as I know about him, he never spoke professionally, always addressing everyone with Miss, Mr., or Mrs. So why is he here, avoiding me? Even when he came to the hospital, the way he's avoiding me suggests he doesn't like what I did. But why does he care?

Why did he take an interest in my personal life, meeting my father when he came home? How did my father react? Will he keep it a secret, or will he tell someone? I snapped out of my thoughts, realizing I was still with him.

After coming out from my thoughts, I checked him out, his sharp jaw, long lashes, and perfect beard shape , shone in his eyes. He is attractive, the crush of many girls.

Are you stupid? What will he think? Why were you staring at him?

Aniket came back, and we held our ice creams. "Are you standing up? You should sit," Mr. Rudransh's words surprised me. He showed concern about me. Did he care about me, the one who scolded me in the hospital, the one who never appreciated my work, the one who told me to remove heels?

"Oh yeah, Swara, wait," Aniket gave his ice cream to him and helped me sit on the car's bonnet. When I looked at him again, he immediately looked away.

"Does it hurt?" Aniket asked for his ice cream. "Huh?" We both looked at Mr. Rudransh.

"I'm asking to Swara, is it hurting, Miss Swara?" I looked at him, and he deep sigh , looking at the roadside. His constant reactions and actions left me confused. I was trying to answer my own questions; I didn't want them to be true. Actually, I wanted them to be true, but my situation says it should not be like this. You will get hurt.

As Dia Di told me the reality of these billionaires, she is right. She doesn't want me to get hurt in the future, so she is taking me away from this.

"Nothing much... I don't know why the doctor covered my head totally. I mean, there is no need," I informed Aniket so that he stopped worrying about me. But the reaction came from another side. He scoffed and took a big bite of his ice cream. I was shocked; how could he just take a bite of ice like this? Doesn't he feel cold?