Chapter : 10 [ Business dinner ]

It was nearly 6:30, and I stood in front of the mirror, inspecting myself for tonight's dinner

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was nearly 6:30, and I stood in front of the mirror, inspecting myself for tonight's dinner.

I adjusted my sleeves when I heard my grandmother's voice. "You look good in grey, Rudransh. You should often wear this," her compliment made my lips curve.

"Is that so? Do you like grey on me?" I asked, bending down. She was in her wheelchair. She put her hand on my head for "Aashirwad."

"So much. You look handsome in it," her words made me chuckle. I walked to the bed, and she followed me. I sat down. "Rudransh, something happened? You look happy," she asked.

"Happy? And me? Rudransh Singh Rathore? Nah, you are misunderstanding," I answered, wearing shoes.

"It's just... I'm not mad. After tonight, I will have to go to London. You have to take care of yourself, Dadii," I shared, pinching her cheeks. "Jarur, jarur, me toh khayal rakhungi, par tu apna khayal nahi rakhta. Tu apne liye koi dhund kyun  nahi leta jo khayal rakhe," she started again. I sighed and held her chair from behind.

[ T : sure sure , I will take care of myself but you don't care about yourself, why don't you someone for you , the one who will care for you ]

"Dadi, wo pagal hai, wo apna khayal nahi rakh pati, mera kya rakhegi," I said, walking outside with her, holding the chair from behind. "What, do you like someone?" She almost shouted, and I realized my words.

[ T : Grandmother she is crackhead , she can't take care of herself, how would she will take care of me ]

Why the hell is this? What was the point of bringing her here? She was talking like someone, not to hate someone. I'm going crazy for real; Why did think about her in the middle of my grandmother's conversation.

"Just kidding, just kidding, Dadi," I left her in her room. "Bye," I walked outside quickly because I was running late.

I told the driver her address, and we left for her house. I was waiting to reach her house; my heart raced for no apparent reason. Puty hand on my chest and took a deep breath , closed my eyes and breath out.

We reached her house. The driver blew the horn, the door opened, and I looked at the road.

"Coming, coming," she shouted. I bit the inner skin of my mouth, trying my best not to look at her, and I succeeded.

She opened the door and sat next to me, and I was still looking outside. I swore to myself not to look at her until we reached there. She has a bad attitude, and I will not talk to her. Last night, I texted her, and it's been 24 hours, and she didn't see that.

She has time to discuss someone's personal life, but she has no time to read my message. I will not text her in my lifetime.

My heart thudded when her scent reached my nose, the same scent she left on my shirt. The same scent, I dared myself to smell that again.

Fire and Furyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें