[ 25 ] A P O L O G I Z E

Read it carefully

If you feels like FML is dumb please take your leave without dropping comment that she is dumb and all , because dumb means stupid and I can't see my comment section filled with this word for her.
You didn't read her pov ,you didn't read next chapter and wait does it really easy to take off out of the sudden and be clever when you actually a soft, pure hearted, kind?

"Apologize to Miss Oberoi," he countered, standing against the table. His words left me surprised, and the same went for everyone present there.

"For what?" Trisha questioned. I could sense the anger in her tone and eyes . I went to Mr. Rudransh, but he didn't share a glance. His habit of ignoring me in anger would kill me someday.

He folded his arms and rested his hips on the table slightly, glaring at her. In the office everyone leave their words and got attentive.

"For what you did this morning," he answered with the same straight face. How did he get to know about that? He wasn't here then; who told him? Is he ghost or something ? Who is spying on us ? Aniket ? But he was not there at the time. Dia but she herself scolded me and suggested not to create any drama.

"I said nothing wrong—"

"Apologize or leave," he asserted,  looking at his shoes. How casually he said it, and all I felt was embarrassment. I hate scenes created for me.

How normally he said to leave to his company model just because she scolded me. Me or his employee ?

"It's okay, sir," I tried to control the situation, but his anger had already taken form, evident in his glare. Miss Trisha threw glares at me.

"I'm sorry, Swara—"

"In 250 words, in front of 300 people, with the aggressive tone you used to judge her, now when it's time for an apology, how could I let it go with just three words? Am I wrong, Miss Trisha?" he said, standing straight.

How the hell he got Know about these details , my Sister could never tell like this to him and Aniket wasn't there and then who ? I was damn curious.

I glanced at my sister, who was glaring at me. What the hell, was this my mistake again?

He walked around, counting his steps, looking down with his hands in his pockets. The pin-drop silence filled the hall. Even though he wasn't scolding me but I my fear was on the top floor. My legs were shaking.

"I already apologized," she raised her voice, giving me a death glare, and I looked at him, who was giving the same glare to her. All of this made my heart beat faster.

I used to create drama in my hometown now here too ?

"Lower your voice. Nobody is afraid of you here, and you will not leave without completing your two hundred and fifty words," he raised his voice, coming in front of her.