S2E3: He's strong! Too strong...!

*tu tut, tu tut.... tu tut, tu tut*

Kyle wakes up from his short slumber by the sounds of the train running on the tracks. He looks around and spots Yang across from him typing on her phone, Blake next to her glancing over Ruby's shoulder so see what she's doing to her scythe, and Weiss, who has also fallen asleep, next to him.

He turns to look outside the window and not too far, their explosive handiwork at the bottom of a highway. A sweat drops from his forehead as he tries to ignore the damage they've done to the streets. Right now, they're heading back to Beacon if you couldn't tell, late at night. He shuffles his arm into his jacket's pocket and pulls out his scroll to see the time.

2:09 A.M

He sighs. And opens up the news app. There are tons of articles about a flying man chasing down an Atlas Mech Suit. There's also a video of him catching the cars thrown at him with the headline Hero? Or Criminal?.

Uh oh...

Anyways! By the time the group came back, they had to sneak back into the dorms. And it was surprisingly easy which worried Blake and Kyle but it worried Weiss the most because of her expectations. Kyle just shook his head in disappointment. For such a prestigious school to be this weak in security... Kyle understands though. Who the hell would come into a school filled with powerful huntsmen? Who has such a death wish to wanna go against the likes of Glynda and Ozpin?

Cinder, that's who.

But Kyle doesn't need to worry about her right now. He's more worried about Blake. Especially knowing what's coming for the next couple of days. He'll have Yang keep an eye on her.
-------------------------------
The next day...

Today is a pretty good day.

*Cling!*
.
.
.
*Clang!*
.
.
*Bang- POW!*

"GWAAAAUUUuuuuuuu...! Oof!"

Today is a pretty good day! Team Cardinal is getting beat the fuck up by Jaune! Alone! Hah! Payback muddafucka! Kyle can't help but grin ear to ear at this. " Ha, ha, haaaa! Look at my boy go!" He cheered.

"Wooh!"
"Yeah..!"
"Go Jaune!"
"Kick their butt!
"Break their legs!!!"
"Nora, that's too much.."

Jaune twisted and twirled, almost dancing around them in a whirl. The one in the Mohawk sliced and diced but Jaune was just too nimble and quick as he dodged all his attacks and countered with one of his own, blowing Mohawk back and knocking him out, even with his aura active.

(Not bothering with names here)

The other two attack at the same time, each taking their own side to attack Jaune. But he saw them miles away because as soon as they attacked, he jumped making them hit themselves and knocking each other out. All that's left is Cardin who's absolutely furious.

He can't believe his team is so incompetent! Or... maybe he's really that strong? No! He couldn't be! He charged at Jaune.

"HRAAAAAAAH!!!"

Jaune furrowed his brow at Cardin. Although he's not the type to make Cardin suffer, he won't go easy on him. "I'm finishing this quickly.", he said.

"What?!"

Jaune took a step and- *BOOM*

The ground underneath him became a crater as Jaune speed blitzed Cardin, hitting him in his gut which made almost spit out his lunch as he crashed into the other side of the arena, making a brand new crater.

""Good riddance."" Jaune and Kyle said at the same time.

Jaune looked down at his hand and clenched it into a fist and smiled. "I'm strong." He though as he looked back at the stands and gave his team a thumbs up, secretly directing it at Phyrra who refined his skill, and Kyle who pushed his limits.