S1Ep1: Red & Blue

Info:
A/N
*Action* (Or effect)
Update: The quotes of thoughts have changed:
'Thoughts'
-------------------------------
"Talking" (or YELLING or whisper)
"Voice Echo"
"Text in bold and underline" is NOT the protagonist.
Text ONLY in UNDERLINE and ITALICS are music lyrics.

Please start the music when told to for a better experience.
-------------------------------
3rD PoV

"Fuck... i hope I never fight one of those things again. Bloody hell..." After that awful fight, our protagonist is left to his own devices to contemplate his life.

He's bloody, bruised, and tired. Really bad combinations of state to be in, especially in a grimm infested forest. It's going to take a while for him to heal.. heal? Wait a minute.. the box!

He turned towards the direction of the waterfall, he can barely see because of the blood dripping down his face but, the box is surprisingly still there. And it's completely intact! He walked- well, limped, towards it. That thing packed one helluva kick despite its short legs.. it didn't have the usual bone armor an Ursa has. Seems like it traded off durability for strength.

Now standing in front, he looked down and read the labels on the capsules; clothes, drinks, bathroom necessities, emergency, food.. wait! Emergencies! Yes! He took the red capsule in his right hand, clicked the button on top and threw it 5 feet away.

*Poof!*

It's..! Another box... a black one this time. He walked over and opened it only to reveal a small brown sack with a gold lace tied on it. He removed the lace, although with a bit of difficulty because he can't exactly use his other arm right now. Anyways, he opened the bag to find.. ZENSU BEANS?!

"HOLY-!" He couldn't be any happier! Wait.. Zensu Beans? Shit... he cannot let anyone know about this. If he does.. there will be a lot of trouble. He noticed there's about 50 in there. Good.. well not too good since it's limited for him but it is good that it is. He just needs to make sure to get strong enough to not need these.

He took one and inspected it. It looks like a normal bean, except it has a lighter green color than that to regular green beans. Not to mention the sheer size of it. Green beans are just small peas compared to this thumb sized bean! He decided to eat the bean...

*Crunch, crunch..*

"Hmmm.... how bland tasting." Of course, he didn't expect it to taste good.. he just didn't expect it to not taste anything at all. Weird...

*FWOOOOSH*

"Woah!" His aura bursted forth! His wounds healed, his scratches disappeared, and his energy returned to him at full power! Not to mention, his power grew by at least 30%! 'So this is a Zenkai...'

"What in the-" He felt something burst from his lower back, and so he looked to see... a tail! He has a tail now... neat. Wait a minute. He quickly grabs the tail harshly.. no weaknesses he can notice. Good. He also realizes that he needs a change of clothes.. he can't exactly enter society like this.

He changes clothes with the clothes labeled capsule and wraps his tail around his waist. He kept the tight bottoms and changed the top for something more loose.

After that whole ordeal, he ties the bag again, puts it back into its place, locks the box, and turns the box back into a capsule to put it inside the first box. He picks everything up and attaches the capsule back to the key.