Prolouge

Info:
A/N
*Action* (Or effect)
"Thoughts"
"Talking" (or YELLING)
"Voice Echo"
-------------------------------

"K........ e...!"

"Ky... e!"

"Please....save my children.."

"My world..."

-------------------------------

3rD PoV

"Mgh... hmm?"

"What the-!"

He sits up straight against the tree he was leaning against,"The hell? Why am I in a forest?" He was dreaming

He sits up straight against the tree he was leaning against,"The hell? Why am I in a forest?" He was dreaming. Something.. someone was calling out to him. Why is he here? He looked down to his hands.... "Gloves?"

He looked down further towards his body. Woah... he's toned! No scratch that. He's buff! Was he always this buff? Wasn't he skinny? He also noticed he was wearing some kind of sleeveless, blue, tight onesie for some reason. He has boots with yellow tips that feel hard to the touch. They seem armored. He got up and looked down again. This... this feels strange. This power. This strength feels alien to him. Wait.. how do you feel strength? Whatever... but the most worrying fact- other than being in this forest -is that his body doesn't feel like it's his........ creepy.

He clenches his right fist. He can feel all of his arm muscles tighten. He can tell, he's healthier than ever before. He looks left, then right.

He breathes in.

He breathes out.

Wait. What was that? He smelled something. Something.... fresh? No more like.. refreshing. Ok , hat's not normal. Not like his situation is normal anyway but what would something refreshing smell like? Mints? But this smell is kinda bland. Off in the distance to his left. Which is weird because it's kinda far. At least 3-5 minutes of walking... wait.. how does he know that? He isn't that smart.. Or calculative enough to know how long it would take to get where the smell is coming from.

"He's getting distracted."

He shakes his head. Guess he should head off that way? He walks towards the direction of the 'bland yet refreshing smell'. As he continues to walk he notices something blue in the distance. Is that...?

"Water! It's a river....a pond! No- a waterfall!" He yells in his thoughts.

Awesome! He jogs towards it. Water.... what a lucky find-

"GRA-AH!" He grabs his head in pain as he crouches down. Why is it so loud?! It hurts!! It fucking HURTS!!! He closes his eyes in a panic, trying to calm down. His body's- this body's temperature is rising! He feels.. this.. energy in him rising!!!

Breathe in and breathe out! Just like he always does!

Breathe. In. And. BREATHE OU-

!!!

"Wha-"

Everything is so calm now. What is happening? His eyes. He can see waves of colors! Is he on drugs? Is this some kind of fever dream? Acid maybe? But the pain he felt is too real. The feeling of walking down the forest is TOO REAL- He closes his eyes.

"Focus, boy."

He focuses... the loud sound of the water fall mellows out, the bright contrast of colors in front of him begin to disappear, the smell of his salty sweat is still there... but it isn't as, well, smelly as it should be. He opens his eyes. His Royal Blue eyes. Everything is normal now. He looks down at his hands -Feeling this unknow energy within him, the fire inside dies down to a small candle light. This flame... it's hard to explain, but it's almost as if it enhances his body. Spread across everywhere. His five senses.

Is this.... Ki? He knows this.. he feels this.. he's seen this before in anime and manga. Now that he thinks about it.. this outfit. He looks towards the waterfall. He comes closer to the pond portion, a bit hesitant since the flame inside seems to grow based on a strong emotion.

He's a bit afraid, what if his senses go haywire again? But proceeds nonetheless. He walks up, crouches down on both knees with his arm supporting the rest of his weight. And then... he leans forward to look at his reflection...

!!!

"What the hell? Vegeta?!"
-------------------------------
A/N

What did you guys think of this part? I'm open to any critics except the mean ones of course! Please give me loads of feedback!