Chapter - 6

"What are you two doing here?" Koneko said, raising an eyebrow making both of them flinched at her sudden appearance.
"I-I" Y/N was about say but got cut off by Xiao "We were talking about the new project in UK."
"Here in the musical room?
Where Y/N even barely let anyone enter?" Koneko asked again, making Xiao curse under breath.

"Ahh yea, it's calming here you know" Y/N said, as a nervous smile was plastered on her face hoping that Koneko will buy their words.
"Hmm ok. Jieun unnie and suga oppa have came back. They are asking for you both. Come down stairs first."
Both of them nodded and Koneko left the room.

"God! Our death was standing in front of us" Y/N said, sighing in relief.
"She won't say something to you, will she?" Xiao said, looking at
Y/N.
"If she got to know about this, then I will be the first one to die in her hand among us." Y/N said making Xiao shook his head.

°°°

Maids are serving dinner, while everyone is busy talking to each other.

"When are we leaving?" Koneko said, looking at Jieun.
"A week after, we still have a lot time but a lot work as well. So it will be better if we all start packing by tomorrow." Jieun said, making all of them nod.

"Jimin, how is your gf?" Taehyung whispered to Jimin making sure no one else heard. "C'mon! They are just for one time use" Jimin whispered back rolling his eyes.
"It's dinning hall, I guess you forgot the rules that you can't whisper while eating with everyone!" Hoseok said, with a calm and stern voice looking at Tae and Jimin with a sharp gaze.
"S-Sorry hyung." The twins apologised, making the elders nod.

"Come to the meeting room after dinner." Jin said more like ordered.
"But you all promised a movie night, hyung." Jungkook said whining.
"The meeting will end in a hour, bub. We will watch movies after that, ok?" Y/N said, making the younger nod with a pout.
"Words, bub!" Hoseok said a little sternly.
"Ok, noona" Jungkook replied making Y/N pat his head.

°°°

The meeting ended smoothly but most of the time the youngest twins were dozing off not having any interest in the meeting.

Everyone agreed that they won't take much security with them, only the head guards will come with them. Xiao will only go alone and rest of them will go on pairs in car as he will go to their airport first and make sure everything is fine.

Xiao had some work so he left to his mansion after the meeting only.
Koneko is staying in Kim mansion for tonight as Jungkook requested her.

Next morning, at Xiao's mansion

He is sitting in his room constantly typing his keyboard and cursing all his men

"I swear! Is she a freaking alien or what!!? From the last fucking three hours I'm trying to find her information but those useless men of mine got nothing except her freaking name! I will kill all of those motherfuc-" Xiao was talking to himself but got cut off by his phone ringing.