Chapter - 1

P

P.O.V at 7:00 am:

A peaceful morning in the Kim mansion. Everyone is busy doing their work and getting ready for the rest of the day. Where in the living room two boys who just stepped in their early 20s are chasing each other and shouting for some paper documents. "Yaaaaahh you alien, give me my assignment back!!" said the blond-haired boy. The other boy, who had a sweet boxy smile, stuck his tongue out and spoke " In your dreams shorty!"

A beautiful young lady who is in her mid-20s entered the living room with a serious face and scolded them "Kim taehyung and Kim jimin stop right there or no one will be worse than me!"

Both of them stopped in their tracks and greeted the elder with a nervous smile, "Good morning noona".

The young lady wasn't so convinced and pleased by the behaviour of her little brothers in the early morning as she spoke "Why the hell in this world you both are shouting that too in the early morning huh?!" 

Hearing the sternness in the voice of their Y/N noona, Jimin started " Noona, he took my assignment." he said with a sweet voice and puppy eyes. Y/N looked at Tae for the answer of his silly action which she obviously won't accept without any good explanation. While Tae spoke out with a complaining voice "He ate all my strawberries" Y/N sigh knowing how much Tae loves strawberries and Jimin ate all of them. She looked at Tae with a soft smile and said "Tae bub, give him his assignment back. I will make you a strawberry cake in the evening, ok?" Tae smiled back with satisfaction and handed over the assignment back to Jimin while replying his noona with an ok.

Jimin took the assignment, looked at Tae and said with a pissed off and annoyed voice "Thank you!" and rolled his eyes.

°°°

Everyone is sitting in the dining hall while the maids are serving breakfast. But the youngest son of the family is still not present in the dining hall. The second eldest son of the family Yoongi asked others about the absence of the younger, "Where is Kook?". They looked at each other and Hoseok said "He is late today I guess". "Should I call him?" asked the eldest daughter. While Y/N stopped her, pointed at the stairs and said, "He is coming, no need unnie".

The boy who just stepped in his 18 is running in the stairs, being panicked because he knows how much his hyungs and noonas are punctual, wants everything on proper timing and how they being late. But suddenly his leg slipped and fell from the stairs.

Everyone's eye's winded as they saw Jungkook falling. They ran towards him and started to check if he was ok or not.

Where the tears are streaming down the cheeks of the younger because of the pain he is going from because of falling. Hoseok picked him up and took him to the guest room which is downstairs only and laid him in the bed.

Y/N came there with her medical bag and started to treat his wound. While the boy is still a crying mess more because of the medical stuff he saw in his noona's hand because he has iatrophobia.

The elders tried their best to calm him down but it was no use at all. Then a firm and strict voice was heard from Tae "Jungkook let noona treat you, I'm telling you for the last time!" The younger one sniffed and said with teary eyes "Tell him to go away, he always scolds me." "This is not the way you talk to your elders jungkook! Behave yourself or I won't even hesitate to punish you right here!" Jimin scolded the younger while his voice was filled with sternness.

Yoongi sighs and glares at the twins and tells them to come out of the room. "What's wrong with you two, huh!?" Suga said as they came to the living room. "What hyung? You know very well how careless he is with his health! He will get sick for days and won't even bother to tell us. And you know very well the reason for us being strict with him, hyung!" Jimin said with a serious voice. "Ok, we got your point but he is still a kid. You have to behave a little softly with him. Scolding and punishing is not always the solution!" Jin spoke as he also came to the living room.

"Fine hyung, we are sorry" Tae apologised as he understood the mistake that they made earlier in the room.

Suga smiled at them and said "Aren't you two going to university today? It's getting late you should leave now"

"Yeah hyung we are leaving now, byee" Jimin and tae said as they left the mansion.

"They are just like you meanie and always serious." Jin said to Suga and left the room while tucking his hands in pocket . Where the younger looked at him with disbelief.

°°°

Suga entered the room and saw Y/N was feeding Jungkook while Jieun was giving him lectures about safety. Then Jin spoke "You all go and have your breakfast and Y/N after feeding Kook you too have your breakfast, I don't want to hear that you skipped breakfast" Y/N nodded and hummed in response and everyone left the room one by one.

At the dining hall:

Everyone was having their breakfast peacefully while Jieun was looking at her food blankly and then asked Jin "Oppa can I ask you something?" Jin looked at her and told her to continue in a sweet voice. "How long will we hide that from him, oppa?" Jieun said looking down, not being able to make eye contact with her only elder brother.

To Be continued...

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE STORY 🥺

PLEASE COMMENT ❤

AND FOLLOW ME TOO, IT HELPS ALOT 💟

#. How was the chapter?

#. What do you think Jieun was asking about?

#. Who is the person from whom Jieun said they are hiding something?

It's my first time writing a book plz support me and vote and comment it means alot. And it will be slow burn story so plz be patience with me. Hope you liked the chapter.

Thanks for reading❤❤