Chapter - 4

As Koneko sat down putting the file on the desk the door knocked. And Jin gave him the permission to enter"Come in" while his voice was deep and cold. A guard came in and gave Y/N the file of Kang and said "Ma'am this is the file of Kang that you asked for." He bowed to them and left the room.

Y/N gave the file to Koneko. She read it with full attention and sighs and said being frustrated "Burn this shit! This is totally useless! Nothing written here is true except his name. Are you even paying attention to these things now-a-days!? Did you forgot that we work in place where there is no fucking value of trust? Trusting people in this industry means giving a gun to your enemy and telling him to shoot you!?"

"HOW CAN YOU ALL BE THIS CARELESS!?" Yoongi shouted at them in a deep cold angry voice and banged the table.

"Some of our informers are involved in it. But read this file then we can think how we want to destroy the Kang and others who are involved in it" Koneko said giving the golden file to Jieun as she spoke again "Unnie, strat reading aloud please."

Jieun took the file from Koneko's hand and started to read.

"Name, Kang Hyuk, Age 45, Profession- the owner of Kang enterprise and working with a small mafia gang named xyz, Family, his wife and a son."

"His past?" Yoongi asked as Jieun stopped reading.

"He was a poor man who could barely afford to feed his family. Then he started to work with that xyz mafia and they gave him that enterprise in his name to do a partnership with us then to betray us and to take our mafia empire. Well also, they only gave it in his name but the real owner is the xyz mafia gang only." Taehyung said as he and Jimin entered the room. "What a sad story." Jimin said, wiping his fake tears.

Both of them sat down beside each other, both of them were really tired and exhausted from doing classes and missions all day but still they attended the meeting to maintain their professionalisation.

Hoseok looked at Tae and asked "V, is the work done?" Tae nodded his head and said "Yeah hyung, the work is fully done without any chaos" "The weapons have come all safe and sound. Me and V both went to our secret arsenal and made sure that everything was fine." Jimin said, resting his head on the table.

"And the man you told us to keep an eye on, actually he is just a puppet. Someone else was behind him who was controlling him. The puppet's work was to exchange our weapons for fake ones but he failed. Well Jimin gave him a miserable death tho." V said as Jieun hummed in response and everyone nodded.