Chapter - 2

"How long will we hide that from him, oppa?" Jieun said looking down, unable to make eye contact with her only elder brother. Hearing her words, silence echoed around the dining hall as no one spoke a word.

Anger and fear both rose in Jin as he knew the consequences of her words. He looked at Jieun with an emotionless face and said in a cold and stern voice "I guess none of you are allowed to talk about this right, Kim Jieun?"

Jieun sighs and says with a sad smile " I'm sorry, sir. It won't be ever repeated ever again"

Hearing the words of his twin suga shook his head and said in his mind " You can't hide the lies forever, hyung. Truths never stay hidden for long. All of us will regret it"

"Keep the words in your mind Jieun! Let's go, we are getting late" Jin said and left the mansion.

Namjoon and Hoseok bid bye to Jieun and also left.

Yoongi came near her and patted her head and said with a calm voice "Don't overthink about this. You know very well that we can't talk about , it's been forbidden for years now. Leave that the way it is, Jieun. If we are destined for something it will happen anyways." Hearing his words Jieun looked at him with innocent and sad eyes and nodded. Yoongi caressed her hair and said "I'm leaving now take care, ok?" Jieun nodded as Yoongi left the mansion.

°°°

Y/N and Jieun took leave from the hospital today for Jungkook. Now both are sitting in the backyard drinking coffee and chit-chatting. And Jungkook is in his room sleeping.

Jieun is still a bit sad about the conversation between her and Jin in the dining hall this morning. Just then Y/N spoke gaining the attention of Jieun "Unnie it's been a while since we went somewhere. Let's go for a vacation. What do you say?" Jieun nodded and said "How about we visit the royal palace? We all went together last when eomma and appa were alive" "You are right unnie, after eomma and appa passed away everything changed like everything. I think Kook doesn't even remember how our palace used to look like" Y/N said as she sighs. Jieun looked at her and said "14 years! 14 years have passed, I still feel like eomma fed me just yesterday before going to college."

"Unnie you are making the atmosphere sad! C'mon let's talk about how exciting it will be when we all will go together" Y/N said and both of them giggled even if it's for show only.

"But you know I still hate those royal rules like they don't even let me live in peace there! They are seriously too much" Y/N said and rolled her eyes. Jieun laughed at her statement just then someone came and back-hugged her. Jieun smiled knowing it's none other than Jungkook.

"What are you talking about without me? '' Jungkook said, breaking the hug and sitting beside Jieun. "Nothing much, just random stuff, but you tell me how your leg is now"? Y/N asked Jungkook just after passing the plate of cookies to him. "It's better now noona but I still feel a little pain in my ankle while walking." Jungkook said, munching the cookies. "It will be better if you take your meds properly." Jieun said as Jungkook made faces hearing about the meds. "They doesn't taste good, noona" Hearing Jungkook's word Y/N rolled her eyes and said "Of course they won't taste like your beloved banana milk"

Jieun looked at her youngers and said "Shut up and listen to me. Jungkook, do you want to go somewhere for  the vacation?" "No!" Jungkook said with a straight face making the elders frown at his rejection. "Why? I mean you love travelling right bubba?" Jieun asked, clearly not understanding the reason.

"What do you mean, noona? Like last time you all promised to me to the trip of Paris and on the last minute you'll cancelled it because of your so called important work!!'' Jungkook said in a cute angry voice.

"We promised that it won't be repeated again then why are you still saying this. You don't believe me?" Jieun said, making a fake sad face.

"You are sure that you won't do that again, right?" Jungkook asked, still having trust issues. "Of course!" Y/N said as hearing her words the younger one hopped in happiness and hugged Jieun. "Tone and attitude both changed in seconds" Y/N spoke to herself and scoffed.

"So where are we going, noona?" Jungkook asked, being excited. "We are thinking about going to the royal palace." Y/N said, not being sure about the reaction of the younger.

"Yeah, it will be so good. Like I went there long ago." Jungkook said with a cheerful voice not wanting to pick the topic of his parents by any chance.

"You know there are also a lot of useless rules in the royal palace." Y/N spoke, Jungkook looked at her with confused eyes and said "Really?"

Jieun and Y/N both nodded as Jieun started to explain "Actually, as that is a royal palace so kings and queens have to maintain a dress code. It's our tradition, which we have been following since decades. Like queens can't wear anything except gowns and hanbok or any traditional royal dresses. And kings can't wear anything except suits, formal shirts and pants, Hanbok and traditional royal clothes." Jungkook was listening to her so attentively as Jieun continues

"Also y/n always have to wear those because she is the youngest queen but for me a light gown and crown is enough. They say that if there is more than one queen then the younger queen  have maintain more formalities as she is young and still learning"

Y/N rolled her eyes hearing the last sentence of Jieun and said "Those cruel ancestors of mine did unfair to me" Jungkook and Jieun both chuckled hearing her words.

"Noona, where are Tae and Jimin hyung? It's late." Jungkook asked, looking at the time. "They have group work to complete. They will be late, bub" Y/N said knowing how eagerly the younger waits for his hyungs and noonas when stays at home.

"Should I call tae and ask where he is?" Jieun asked, getting a bit tense knowing Y/N lied on face. Y/N nodded, Jieun picked her phone and dialled Tae's number. After some rings he picked up the phone.

O.T.P:

Tae: Hi noona!

Jieun: Where are you?

Tae: You know better.

Jieun: Hmm, where is Jimin?

Tae: Playing with a useless shit!

Jieun: He is not at use?

Tae: Not at all, noona.

Jieun: Got it, need to find another one then.

Tae: Yup! He is seriously useless!!

Jieun: I will look after it. When you two are coming?

Tae: We will be late, noona.

Jieun: Ok then, complete your work and come back safely.

Tae: Bye.

(Hang up)

Jieun spoke a little smartly, not wanting the younger know the real meaning of the conversation.

"What were you talking about with Tae hyung, noona?" Jungkook asked. "We were talking about his group work, bub" Jieun spoke, wanting the younger to buy her words without any further question.

Jungkook was about to say something but got cut off hearing the doorbell ringing continuously like there is no tomorrow. Three of them went, Y/N opened the door and saw...

To Be continued...

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE STORY 🥺

PLEASE COMMENT ❤

AND FOLLOW ME TOO, IT HELPS ALOT 💟

#. How was the chapter?

#. What did Tae and Jieun was talking about?

#. Who did Y/N see after opening the door?

I hope you didn't felt boring reading this chapter. 

Thanks for reading❤❤