Chapter - 3

Y/N opened the door and saw Xiao and Namjoon. Their body is fully covered in blood. Namjoon was half-conscious, Xiao was helping him to stand while being badly injured as well.

Some guards came and helped them to the living room. The whole aura of the mansion filled with tension and worriedness.

Name: Seong xiao

Age: 25 (Only hire and son of Seong family)

Namjoon's best friend.

Profession: Racer, Was assassin, CEO of Seong industries, now working with Namjoon as a mafia leader and head of security department.

Nature: Cold, has anger issues, rude, arrogant, sweet to his close once.

He is unpredictable so don't go in his words, girl's prince charming.

Hobbies: Playing games, buying shoes and cars for no reason, sleeping.

Family: (None) Parents died.

(End of intro)

"Luckily the bullet just passed his skin." Jieun said, treating Namjoon. "There are cuts of knives as well in Xiao's body" Y/N spoke while treating Xiao.

Jungkook was looking at them with teary eyes. Y/N noticed him and said "It's nothing bubba, don't worry. Both of your hyungs are totally fine. But please do me a favour, call you Jin hyung and tell him to come home with others as soon as he can ok?" Jungkook nodded and went to his room to find his phone so he could call Jin and explain the situation.

After Jieun and Y/N were done treating, Jieun took Namjoon to his room so he could rest for a while and she told Jungkook to stay with him in case he needed something.

Jieun came back to the living room and Y/N asked Xiao "where did it happen?" "In our weapon destruction basement. For the first time I saw someone attacking in the destruction basement! Well I'm sure that they have been following us or some of our people are in it rather than that it's not possible." Xiao said resting his head.