"But.." Seeing that look of disbelief on Taehyung's face, Jimin bit his lip to keep from laughing. "Hyung. Is hyung at home?" Jungkook asked Jimin, who nodded immediately. "Mm. Let me ask if at least he could make me Samgyeopsal." Rolling his eyes, Jungkook made his way to the room. Mrs Kim immediately shot his son a death glare. "Mom. It's not.." Taehyung gulped visibly before standing up and running to his room.

Just as soon as they entered the room, "Jung" Taehyung whispered and reached out to touch Jungkook's shoulder, only to have his hand slapped away. "Don't touch me." Jungkook said as he took his nightgown from the closet and headed to the bathroom. "Ah." Seeing the hurtful and furious look on his husband's pretty face, Taehyung clutched his forehead.

Jungkook stepped out of the bathroom after a long shower to discover that his husband was not in the room. After taking his body lotion and dousing his hands and legs in it, he looked around bewildered. "Where did he go?" he asked himself, putting the lotion back on the table before making his way to the kitchen, where he tragically ran into his husband's wide chest close to the door.

"Ah. Are you attempting to knock me down to the ground now?" Jungkook asked, rubbing his forehead. With a smile, Taehyung bent slightly to give him a cheek kiss, but Jungkook covered his lips with his palm right away. "No. Mr. Taehyung. I don't want it." Jungkook said and pushed him aside to exit the room.

"Jungkook. You.. you really came to the studio to go on a date?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook didn't respond to that and was about to go but Taehyung held his hand immediately. "Tell me. Do you dress so sexily for that reason?" Taehyung asked. "What's the use in crying for spilled milk?" Jungkook retracted his hand and walked away, trying not to laugh as he saw his husband's disappointed expression.

~
While assisting Yoongi in the kitchen, Jungkook glimpsed at his spouse, who was walking to their room with a few plastic kits in tow. He was even curious about what his husband was doing in their room and what was inside those kits. "See." Yoongi held out the meat for him to taste. Jungkook took it in his mouth and chewed it slowly as his gaze again followed his husband's strode to the room for the sixth time. "Good, hyung. I will be back now." Jungkook said before heading to the room.

Jungkook closed the door behind him with a soft click before proceeding inside. He was perplexed because he could not find his husband in the room, but his confusion was dispelled when he noticed the balcony door was left open.

When Jungkook finally made his way to the balcony, he was taken aback to see his husband, with only a pair of track pants dangling loosely around his waist, laying on the fluffy carpet amid plush pillows. Jungkook's gaze moved from his spouse's alluring figure to the fragrant candles arranged on either side of the balcony, and then to the beer can and pizza boxes.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he noticed Taehyung caressing a red rose from his thighs to his chest before biting it seductively with a wink. Biting his lower lip, Taehyung slowly called out to Jungkook with his forefinger.

"What's this?" Jungkook asked

"What's this?" Jungkook asked. "For our night." Taehyung said, running his tongue over his lower lips before taking the l.be from the pocket and keeping it on the carpet. "Come my kitty." Jungkook choked hard when he saw how Taehyung gave a wave with his body. "Come to me by crawling." Taehyung said with his hooded eyes.

"Before this. I want to ask you something." Jungkook said in a deep voice. Taehyung nodded. "Is that you who kept those things on our shelf?" Jungkook asked. "Those things?" Taehyung was confused. "Yes." Jungkook said. "What do you mean by those things?" Taehyung asked in confusion. "Camera." Jungkook said with a glare. Taehyung stilled for a minute. "Camera?" He asked. "Yes. Those hidden ones." Jungkook asked. Taehyung scratched his nape and nodded slowly. "Why?" he asked. "Mm. To.. To see you." Taehyung replied with the most innocent and cute voice. "To see me?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded again. "Is it only the place?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung shook his head. "Then?" he asked. "Mm. B..bathroom." Taehyung whispered. "To see me?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded again with a nervous smile.

"You want to see me roaming around in the room n..ked, taking a bath?" Jungkook asked. "Kind of." Taehyung said. "You wanted to watch me n..ked and you can't f..k me when I asked you to, right?" Jungkook said. "No. I am going to. Come." Taehyung immediately raised his upper body from the carpet. "Now, who wants? Jerk off yourself." Jungkook rolled his tongue inside his cheeks before locking the balcony door from inside and locked it. "Oh Sh.t. Jungkook baby. Open the door dear." Taehyung rapped on the glass door, when he saw Jungkook, walking to the bed and laying on it straight. "Aish. Jung baby. Kookie. My bun." Taehyung called. "See. I will. I will however you want, baby bun." Taehyung said and saw Jungkook turn to the other side to face away from him. "Aish. Stupid tiger. Don't you know how he is after these many years? Why did you think of being stubborn?" Taehyung asked himself with a pout and grabbed a can of beer and took a few sips by watching those plumpy a... "F.ck." He took a bite of the pizza and sat on the balcony, watching how his husband was sleeping soundly.

..to be continued..

Sorry for the short chapter. I will update longer tomorrow.