Chapter 20: Snakes in the Grass PT: 1

Start from the beginning

"You're always doing something stupid."
She shot back before taking a long toke and killing the blunt.
"Wanna go do something stupid together?"

I would have been a fucking fool if I were to refuse her request.
"You and I... are going to fuck some shit up!!!"

3rd POV.....
The duo proceeded to grab whatever basic necessities they needed before hurrying off downstairs to the car and popping in a mix tape. Low and behold the first song that was played happened to be Should I stay or should I go by the Clash. Just as the buzz kicked in, Damien also happened to be a fully functional stoner. Which meant that he had no problems doing a few donuts before peeling out of the parking lot and drifting around the corner. Larissa cackled like a maniac in delight as she leaned to the side when Damien turned the corner. They drove around for a little while, even going so far as to pull a Mator from Cars and drive backwards for a few blocks before performing a reverse J-Turn. But when they hit the bridge the song had changed, Larissa had an evil idea.

"Keep your eyes on the road, hehehe!!"
Before Damien had a chance to even ask, Larissa had taken her top off as she licked her lips and started undoing his belt.

"Larissa what arrroohmygawd!!"
He exclaimed as she started swirling her forked tongue around the tip of his cock, causing his head to spin more than what it was as he pressed down further on the gas.

Larissa had immediately begun to give Damien one the most sloppy deep throats of his life as she had also begun to play with herself. The possibility of someone seeing them as they passed by had somehow turned Damien on even further as he white knuckled the steering wheel. Larissa must've thought the same because she was showing Damien no mercy, teasing him in every way possible while simultaneously trying to actually suck the man's soul out through his cock like a damn straw in a chocolate sundae.
"Hoooooooly ssssshit!!"

Hearing this only caused Larissa to deep throat him even faster. Both of their hearts we're pounding from the excitement as they were both in that spot where they felt like they were ever so close to bringing one another to their release and yet still so very far away which then intensified all of these feelings even further. Damien ran several red lights and flew plus 30 to 45 over the speed limit because of all that was going on. And yet somehow by the grace of whatever Divine deity there may be, no cops had ever switched their lights on and chased them down. It wasn't until they had finally found their way to Pier 69 that they actually stopped to enjoy what was happening. And when they did so, Damien grabbed Larissa by her hair and held her head down as he fucked her throat until he came at the same time as she did.

Damien POV.....
"Wow, that was something!"
I exclaimed as I looked to Larissa who was licking the last of my cum off of her lips.

"I will allow what you just did since it was in the heat of the moment..."
She then held her bladed claws so close to my still throbbing cock that I didn't dare move.
"But if you do that shit again I'll remove your equipment before you can even blink, Lo tienes?!! Estúpido hijo de puta!!"

"My mother was a whore, not in the traditional sense but mentality wise absolutely and thank you for noticing."
This had only enraged her to the point she was actually about to neuter me.
"Jesus I was kidding, kidding!!!!"
I repeated.
Just as I had put my one-eyed basilisk back in my pants, I must've developed a spidey sense because I did what Lieutenant Dan told everyone to do.
"Get down!!!!!"