𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥

𝖲𝗈𝗇𝗀- 𝗃'𝗌 𝗅𝗎𝗅𝗅𝖺𝖻𝗒 (𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝗇 𝖨'𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎) 𝖻𝗒 𝖣𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗒 𝖡𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗒

- 𝖮𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗌𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 😭

𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝗁𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝖽𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍 

(𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟢𝗄 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌🫢) 

𝖲𝗒𝗇𝗈𝗉𝗌𝗂𝗌/𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾: 𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖫𝗅𝗈𝗒𝖽𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖪𝖺𝗂𝗒𝖺. 𝖳𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝟤 𝗈𝖿 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖼𝗁 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗌. 

☯︎︎☼☯︎︎☼☯︎︎☼☯︎︎☼☯︎︎☼☯︎︎☼☯︎︎☼☯︎︎☼☯︎︎☼☯︎︎☼☯︎︎☼☯︎︎☼

Lloyd didn't know how long he'd been staring at the ring for. The ring that looked so delicate that the slightest sudden movement would cause it to break, the silver ring with a small aquamarine stone in the centre surrounded by tiny silver beads protecting the stone from harms way. He didn't know why he was so drawn towards that ring, he wasn't even in the Crosswords to look at rings it was his and Sora's turn to grab the groceries for the monastery however Arin had decided to tag along to pick up some pie ingredients and to keep the two company. He didn't know where Sora and Arin were, last he remembered they were nearby the booth that sold machine parts but it felt like everything around him didn't matter that the world around him didn't exist all that mattered was the ring before him. He didn't even notice when the jeweller was standing directly behind the ring, a smile played on the jewellers lips.

"You've got a good eye, probably my favourite piece of jewellery I've ever made." The jeweller praised, his eyes were the same colour as the gem and they looked old as if they had seen all the bad in the world Lloyd knew he could relate to that and yet the jeweller's eyes held a look of kindness to them. It felt like Lloyd was staring directly at his father, if his father had brownish grey hair with a bushy moustache and was beginning to bald.

When the man spoke Lloyd was instantly broken out of his trance his eyes diverted away from the ring, his cheeks a bit pink and smiled at the man "it's a beautiful ring, I'm quite surprised it hasn't been sold yet."

"I'm waiting for the right person to buy it, I'm not just gonna let anyone buy the best piece of jewellery I've ever made." The jeweller shrugged, his hand adjusted one of the necklaces that was beginning to fall of its stand his eyes not even moving away from Lloyds.

The blonds red eyes fell back towards the ring, he couldn't place why he felt so drawn towards it but he just was maybe it was because of his dragon genes urging him to stare at the shiny object. Something deep down told him that wasn't the reason. The jeweller noticed how Lloyd continued to stare at the ring and recognised a familiar feeling from the boy, the boy looked at the ring with a feeling of love. Then the man noticed the Yang medallion necklace that was clipped aroind his neck, the jeweller knew where the other half of the medallion was.