Lloyd x Kaiya headcanons/info

Includes Kaiya Y and Lloyd G 

Bonus's ~head-canons~:

Dating (ship name Llaiya)

Lloyd and Kaiya don't act lovey dovey around the ninjas as whenever they are near each other with the ninjas it is always mission related, however when they are alone there is no way to separate them. This changes in prime empire though as they are REALLY CLINGY AND LOVEY IN IT. May do a proper long ONESHOT/head canon about them in prime empires. Based on actual episodes.

Nicknames- Kaiya= Babe (when annoyed at her), Nerdie, Rose petal, petal, love, honey/hun and ダーリン (darin) which means darling.

Nicknames- Lloyd= babe, dear, Lloydie, hun, darling, sweet pea, sweetie and dork.

Contact names- Kaiya= Love 💗💘

- Lloyd= Dork 💚😻

Mistako has a soft spot for Kaiya because she works with her and if her and Lloyd ever have a fight big or small Mistako defends Kaiya. Even if Kaiya is in the wrong.

Mature one- once when Lloyd and Kaiya were making out in the bounty sensei Wu walked in on them and it was clear to see what they were doing so Lloyd was forced to do everyone's chores for two weeks because of that. And Kaiya couldn't look sensei Wu in the eyes again for a long while after that.

Are Lloyd and Kaiya virgins? No definitely not they've already had sex, however everyone thinks they haven't and that they are innocent kids (they are not)

Kaiya is a massive over thinker and a perfectionist. If she does a job then it has to be done properly. Just think of her as Jungle by Emma Louise. Which is why after the events of the island Kaiya quits being apart of the explorers club and just works in the museum.

Toxic traits

Lloyd DEFINITELY has anger issues both canon and Fanon, however I think he would be good at hiding his anger until it explodes in his face. -Kaiya is VERY trusting even to people who shouldn't deserve it, so whenever somebody tells her something about someone she trusts she blows up at them and tells them they're wrong. And since she's also an over thinker when Lloyd and her have her fight she thinks this is Lloyds way of telling her to chose either him or her family. Which is not true.

*will update with more headcanons when I think of some*