The heartbreak assassin part one

Lloyd G x Kaiya Y one-shot AU

The heartbreak assassin- inspired by the song I shot Cupid by Stela Cole and a fanfic/one-shot I found on Wattpad that's on my reads list.

Kaiya= job is a waitress in a boba shop & the heartbreak assassin. In my original AU Kaiya was abandoned at an orphanage in this one she isn't and her family host mini gatherings. K. K :) Oh and her parents are divorced, and her mother is a Yoshida. K!

Lloyd= Ninja, works closely with the police still VERY awkward and wants to become more committed to his relationships with Kaiya by asking her if they can move in together.

Warning- one-shot includes, gun violence, death, sexual mentions, mature language (swearing), sort of indication of toxic relationship and verbal fighting. If any of these upset you do not continue reading. Have a lovely day. PS when i was pasting the link my volume was on and the sound blasted out of my computer frightening me. 

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Lloyds pov

Crime in Ninjago has been increasing rapidly since last year, well a certain crime in particular. Murder cases or more specifically assassinations. They started out small at first, crimes here and there that looked like suicides. Now, the murders are happening weekly all by the same person. The heartbreak assassin. Not their actual name, but Kai came up with it and it sort of stuck. Reasoning behind it? Because all of their victims were in relationships and each one of them were either cheating, abusive or anything that you shouldn't be in a relationship. I think the only reason why there's been an increase in murder cases is because more people have been hiring them to take out their ex. Meaning they've been getting paid a lot more money.

The crime scenes, look like the victim never put up a fight and that they were seduced into a secluded place. As many of them are carrying things like condoms and many other um sexual items. At first the police tried to manage this themselves, but all the leads they were getting came out empty and we the ninjas were called in to assist. There were never any witnesses and the victim's partners always said the same thing they 'never saw the persons face and they only messaged them' when confirming the target. All we need is a lead. A strong LEAD, so we can lock this person up or at least understand their motives and determine whether they are or are not good. Are they vigilantes? We will never know, unless we catch the person. Or at least discover who they are. I just want Ninjago to be safe for the citizens, the ninjas and for Kaiya. My girlfriend.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

3rd person

The ninjas sat down in a circle in the main dojo next to a massive table, looking over the notes about the crimes.

"How has this person never been caught!" Jay yelled "this is useless! Why can't we just put a tracker on them and BOOM we find them"

"Because Jay, then we would need to know who their next victim is AND follow them" Nya replied

"Why not do that!" Kai exclaimed

All the ninjas apart from Kai and Lloyd said in unison "what?"

"I mean, why don't one of us fake hire the heartbreak assassin to go after them and we place a tracker on them." Kai reiterated loudly

"Kai no, that is super dangerous!" Cole yelled "Besides if we did that one of us could you know DIE"

"I'm not talking about Us, faking it! I'm talking about Zane and Pixel." Kai yelled

"Oh-well that makes more sense" Jay said

Everyone looked at Zane and Pixel

"Cole, it would be logical as we are able to change our physical appearance and are metaphorically unable to die." Pixel replied