𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥

𝖳𝖫;𝖣𝖱: 𝖬𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝖪𝖺𝗂𝗒𝖺 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝖫𝗅𝗈𝗒𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖼𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍.

𝖲𝗈𝗇𝗀- 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖨 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗑 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖡𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝖤𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 ♡︎

༻𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹𓁹༇

The warmth of the hot noddles felt incredible in Kaiya's grasp it warmed her entire body making her forget for a brief moment that her, Lloyd, Skylor, Nya and Dareth were stuck in a small wooden cabin beside the river that the village Stix get its name from and right infront of them sat Mystake, the elderly women Kaiya and her friends had witnessed transform from a rat into the form that they've all been equated with. A women that held many secrets, and two of them were going to be revealed that very night. All of them dawned rag like clothes that offered little to no warmth, and worse of all her and Lloyd were still technically not on speaking terms because they haven't found any time to talk about the incident that had occurred with Harumi, to talk about their relationship.

"It's chaos out there, but we're safe for now." Nya announced, her back was directly infront of the door using her body as a baragade incase the Sons of Garmadons attempted to break into the cabin. Relief washed over everyone's face as Nya gave the all clear. Kaiya continue to grip the warm noodle bowl she had barely made a dent in it and all she cared about was the warmth that emitted out of the bowl and into her hands. Lloyd sharply turned to Mystake his body leaning closer to her.

"All right, we've had our fill. Now are you going to tell us how you turned into a rat?" Lloyd inquired pushing his own bowl of noddles away from his body. No answer escaped from Mystake's mouth except from the loud sound of her sipping a cup of tea as if she hadn't drank for decades. In a sense she hadn't drank a cup of tea or anything for a while.

"Ah the rat is easy." Mystake brushed off, her hand shooing Lloyd away to her transformation was like air it was a natural ability she was able to do and she wanted to show off and show them only a quarter of her true ability "how about this?"

Mystakes body shaked for a second before her face morphed into an all to familiar one, Wu's yellow eyes stared back at everyone and his long white beard was on full display. Everyone apart from Lloyd gasped at the Mystake, the source of her power only being realised by Lloyd whilst the rest stared at her in both amazement and disbelief.

"Not to shabby for a old women." Mystake giggles, a bright smile remained evident on her face as she morphed back into herself. The wrinkles and women like features returned to her face and her natural grey eyes now stared at everyone. She was internally pleased that she was able to get a reaction like that just by transforming an ability that felt like second nature to her.

"You're an Oni!" Lloyd exclaimed, his eyes mimicked everyone's shocked expressions. His body staggered away from the women in front of him, away from the Oni. Kaiya's mouth remained wide as she stared at the elderly woman she never believed that one day she would met somebody as extraordinary as her, today seemed to be that day.

"But we were told that Oni are dangerous and all they want to do is destroy." Dareth stammered, his body shivered in fear. He never expected that an elderly women would make him fear for his own life, he did however expect Mystake to be the one who accomplish this feet it was the second time that women had made him reconsider his views of elderly women.

"We are. You don't want me on your bad side." Mystake mysteriously replied, her eyes darkened for a second and her usual welcoming expression faded quickly into one that could only be described as the fuel of all nightmares. It was true what Mystake had said, you really don't want her on your bad side. Kaiya audibly gulped at Mystakes change in demeanour she had never seen this side of the women before, Kaiya might of only known Mystake for a few years but this deathly side of her character was a massive contrast to her bluntly honest characteristic. She preferred the latter.