A/N

So, this is not a chapter update but is sort of an announcement??? Sorta.... Soooo listen to what I have to say... write? 

I currently have four drafts for this book on Wattpad, two I WILL finish and one is having to be rewritten as it I accidentally deleted it last night of off my phone. I do however have ANOTHER oneshot planed. A Christmas special. Which will take a lot of planning and character building and having exposition done before the story begins. Which technically means I will be doing all that and won't be updating on Wattpad for a while as I'm hoping to publish the one shot on Christmas Eve. I also aswell have mocks going on during the 14-20th of December and I know one person here who reads my books is in my school. You know who you are. Hi! 

I'm hoping to start planning tonight and get to writing it by the weekend and during free time I may get in between my mocks. Or I will be a dumbass and stay up late writing my story. Probably will be the latter but still. Anyways I am off to go do some planning of my Christmas holiday special! And this story will not have Kaiya in it. It will be a Lloyd x Oc story but will be in an alternate timeline, where Lloyd and his friends are normal humans. Garmadon isn't in the picture and Lloyd still has daddy issues. Wu lives with him and his mother (yes Mistako is being in this one). Mistako will be a bitch while Wu will not and the ninjas live with their parents. Just think of it like the Lego Ninjago movie but Lloyd has WAY more baggage and isn't hated on for being the son of an evil overlord, but is instead a popular bitch. He will also be in a relationship (secret???) with an Oc called Alexus (Lexi) Sato. Notice how I always make their last names Japanese. Reasoning because Ninjago is based in Japan. Better version of AU in oneshot.  

Bye all! I will update on hopefully the 24th of December. Consider this a  temporary (but not really as I am still working on a Wattpad story) Break. 

BYE!