𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆

Season 5- possession

My Lloyd,

I never knew how to start this letter, I've rewritten this at least five times already but it feels as if I've written the same thing a thousand different times always repeating the same words and confession when I'm writing a simple letter that I know will never see the light of day. My confession is that I like you, no that's not right that sounds ridiculous in writing. I love you Lloyd. I love you in a way I can't even begin to describe and to be honest I don't want to describe it, it's a feeling I'm not even remotely used to. A feeling that I've been feeling for two years, two whole years without telling a soul that I think I'm wholeheartedly in love with Lloyd Garmadon. I was going to be annoying and call you Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, but I thought better and didn't want to ruin the seriousness of the letter actually I might of ruined the vibe of the letter anyways. Oops. I'm writing this letter to consule my own thoughts and feelings during this terrible and stressful time in an attempt to reminisce about you because your not here right now. You've been taken by that awful, vindictive ghost called Morro, what I would give to throw a whole bucket of water at that stupid green transparent ghost. To keep this as brief as possible I love and miss you Lloyd, please be okay. Please. I can't live without you, not again. I need you Lloyd Garmadon always have, always will.

From

Kaiya x

6/7/2015

Season 6- Skybound

My dearest Lloyd,

You've infected me Lloyd Garmadon, infected me with your love, compassion and kindness. We've only been dating for half a year but everything has changed so much since that fateful day where we confessed to one another after the battle of Stix and when I say we I actually mean you because whether you'll admit it or not you were the one to open your heart to me and we both fell head first into our platonic relationship becoming completely romantic. It's would be so peculiar to call you my boyfriend when talking about you to others, but I haven't. I haven't called you my boyfriend I want to, I want to so badly to call you my boyfriend to anyone who would hear yet neither of us can admit that we're that in love with one another around others. On our own we're like two peas in a pod, a jigsaw puzzle we fit together when it's the two of us. Around others? We don't even act in love, so why am I so infatuated with you? That is a question that I admittedly never want to know the answer to and I'm okay with that. I really should give you this letter then I'd be able to let my feelings loose and tell you what's bothering me about our relationship, say the burdens that I know both of us are thinking. But I know I can't, I can admit this to you just like you can't admit this to me. We can only hope for the best and I promise that my love for you Lloyd will always shine bright no matter what happens.

Love from

Kaiya xxx

15/7/2016

Season 8- Sons of Garmadon

Lloyd,

You broke me. You've completely destroyed me Lloyd. Feeding me lies of you always loving me and that you'll always be by my side, but that wasn't true. Was it ever true? I don't think it was. I'm happy you told me, I'm happy you said about your developing feelings for Harumi but god does it hurt. It hurt to hear you say that you've fallen in love with another women, a women that I'll never be. A women that act so similarity to me but then so different at the same time, but she is such a lovely girl. I wish I could be mean to her that I could spew hatred at her at full force and make her regret ever coming near you, coming near us. Yet I can't do that, she's a girl grieving over her parents death and she's the girl that you now love. And it only took you a few months to fall for her, yet it took you I don't even know how long to fall in love with me. The girl who has been by your side since day one and you abandon her when she needs you the most all because you've fallen in love with someone new. I want to say that I hate you, that I absolutely despise you, that I want you to disappear, to get out of my life. That's the one thing that I can't do I want to, but oh Lloyd I love you and that's a feeling that I know you don't reciprocate at the moment yet I wished you did. I wished you would forget about Harumi and focus on me, focus all your love and affection onto me. But you won't not ever again. Shoot I didn't even realise water was getting onto the paper, stupid tears and stupid letter. Your never going to see this letter. Goodbye Lloyd, goodbye to the man that broke my heart into a million tiny pieces.