Reunited

Dragons rising: characteristics of characters may not be accurate, also watch the trailer for NINJAGO dragons rising thank you @ZockyPIXane4eva for telling me about the trailer! 

Please read my comment  💛

"Hello?" A women's voice called out into the vast unknown. Ninjago had changed so much since she last saw it, but so has she.

A young girl with pink hair turned her head at the sound of the voice and began walking towards it.

"Hello." The pink haired girl responded, stepping closer to the voice. Once the girl reached the sound she recognised them, her eyes began to have stars in them "are you Foxling?"

The person in question was wearing a teal GI with white markings surrounding it and their identity was hidden away by the robotic teal mask, however their fascial expression could easily be seen. They titled their head in confusion as they sat on the hard ground.

"Uh yeah" Foxling nodded.

The pink haired girl started jumping up and down in excitement "oh my god! I am such a huge fan, you know you basically inspired me to create the suit I am currently wearing. I just wow!"

Foxling blinked in shock, they then turned their head to look down at their suit.

"A little help please." Foxling asked, raising a hand up to the girl.

"Oh yeah, right!" The girl exclaims and grabbed a hold of Foxlings hand pulling them up. Foxling stumbled slightly in dizziness.

"I'm Sora, honour to meet you." Sora introduced.

"Nice to you meet you as well." Foxling looked across to where Ninjago city stood "where am I?"

"Ninjago city." Sora replies.

"This sure as hell ain't the Ninjago city I know." Foxling shakes their head, Foxling reaches up towards their masks and takes it off. Sora covering her eyes in the process.

"Ahh secret identity!" Sora practically screamed.

Foxling raised an eyebrow at Sora's action "you can open your eyes"

Sora slowly removed her hand from her eyes and saw a women with brunette hair standing in-front of her.

"I wasn't expecting you to be a brunette." Sora commented.

"I- what were you expecting?" Foxling questions.

"Dunno, just thought you would be a blonde." She shrugs, Foxling freezes slightly their mouth open in shock. Not because Sora thought she'd be a blonde but for something that Sora had caused her to remember.

"Is the green ninja here?" Foxling worriedly asks.

"Oh yeah, he's here and there. Why?" Sora questions inching ever so closely to Foxling.

"Do you know where he is?" Foxling glanced at Sora.

"Why of course I do, he's a good pal of mine." Sora smiled.

"Of course he is." Foxling mutters to themselves "can you take me to him."

"I dunno... can we trust you?" Sora quietly questions.

"We?" A tiny dragon inches it way from behind Sora's back. Foxling smiles softly.

"I promise you and your cute little dragon that I will not harm you." Foxling promised.

"Alright, let's go Foxling!" Sora declared forcing herself forward and towards the monastery.

"Please, call me Kaiya."