𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝓇ℯ𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉ℯ

This is the one story I can improve, and I am. Yay! Consider this a late Christmas presents from me to you <3 this oneshot has more context, extra scenes and a ton more angst than the first and second rewrite.   

Trigger warnings- mentions of suicide attempt, cursing, description of panic attack, light sexual association, mentions of nausea and lots of angst. If any of this upset you then please don't read this oneshot and I'll look forward to seeing you in the next one, I'll try and make that one fluff.

࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊࿊

Ninjago city, a city that has faced destruction more times than anyone could count yet only three times had the great capital ever fully dealt with destruction so great that not even the Ninjas alone could defeat the cause of it. The Overlord is wrecking havoc yet again in New Ninjago city this time with the company of the Crystal council, his Crystal Zombie and walking Crystal like Oni's. The Overlord had a crazy crystal obsession. All of the ninjas were scattered across the city with Jay and Nya attempting to contact the Merlopians, Cole trying to send a SOS to Shintaro, Kai and Zane were helping Skylor hand out noodles to the citizens of Ninjago they were able to rescue who were all safely hidden in the Ninjago Newspaper headquarters with Sensei Wu and Mistako. Lloyd and Kaiya were the only ones not at the headquarters, Kaiya's current whereabouts were unknown to the ninjas and had been for a while meaning when Lloyd met up with the ninjas at the secret location with his father in tow he was welcomed with the news that his Ying, his girlfriend wasn't there and nobody had heard a peep from her for almost two hours. Immediately he threw his mask back on and raced out to find Kaiya, he couldn't go head first into battle without knowing his girlfriend was alive.

Lloyd ran across the rooftops of the various buildings across Ninjago city ducking for cover every time a crystal dragon one of the new servents of the Overlord flew over him. The sound of static alerted him to someone speaking into the com unit to him.

"Lloyd, this is Master Wu. Return at once it isn't safe to be out there." His uncles voice echoed into his coms, it sounded like he had almost demanded Lloyd to return to the Newspaper headquarters. But he couldn't, not without Kaiya, not without knowing she was safe.

"Foxling is out here and I'm not coming back until I've found her." Lloyd sternly replied, his voice turned into a sharp whisper when one of the dragons flew above him causing him to hide behind a chimney. The colour gold was the worst colour to wear during an apocalypse it made him stand out, curse Master Wu's horrible fashion sense. He would've preferred his dark green ninja GI he wore only a mere few weeks ago.

Lloyd heard his Sensei/ Uncle loudly sigh into the communication device, he hoped Wu would understand why it was so important for him to find Kaiya "She's smart Lloyd shes most likely hidden herself away. Foxling is fine"

Or Sensei Wu could simply disagree with him and not understand the situation because the only romantic relationship he ever had was with Lloyds own mother. The blond loudly sighed his eyes narrowed as he continued to run, he wasn't going to listen to his uncle not today, today he was going to listen to his heart and find his girlfriend. 

"I'll believe it when I see it" He scoffed into the coms, he picked up his pace once again and jumped across one rooftop to another "Look I'm sorry I'm not following orders but this is Ka- Foxling we're talking about. I can't just sit around and twiddle my thumbs while I know she's out in the city somewhere alone. She could've been turned into one of those Crystal Zombies for all I know. I need to make sure she's okay." Lloyd stressed his voice was a bit pitchy due to the panic that was coursing through his veins.

The Green ninja could've sworn he heard the distance voice of his mother talking to Wu from the coms discussing something with him but he couldn't hear the conversation, yet he had a pretty good idea who the discussion of their conversation was about one word himself,  however the voices were too static to understand the full depth of the conversation. That was until Wu spoke again.