49. Blissful Night

Mature content ahead watch on your risk

Blissful Night

Abhi's pov*

I confessed my feelings to my love, this is the best feeling in the world. After so many years I finally found peace. I can finally wake up in the morning without any tension that someone is behind my family, I can go to work without any tension. There is someone who will wait for me to come, who will scold me on my silly things, who will order me like a queen and I will gladly bow to her.

I know we have been through such tough phases but in the end we are for the rest of our life. Finally, my Prisha got her justice. Lakshya is in my prison for the rest of his life, I will give him a painful death. I so wanted to torture bua badly but I stopped myself for my Ishi baby. She is so vulnerable right now after getting to know everything she has been shattered knowing the harsh reality of bua. If would torture bua she might feel herself as the culprit when she has not done anything. I want her to live a guilt free life but I know after all this it's not possible, it's going to be difficult for her. I know she has no courage to face us and I don't want to force her, if I took her here forcefully she might think we are doing a favour on her. So, I am waiting for the day when she will come to us willingly and claim her rights, till then I promise I will do everything to keep her connected to us.

Right now I am standing in front of our new house, I smiled thinking I fulfilled my Shona's wish. I don't know but since this morning she was acting weird. She even asked me to accompany Akash in his girlfriend’s shopping, like seriously.

She even gave me a long list to bring things for her, I don't know why she didn't came it will an amazing day out for her, I asked her but her as usual reply, “ Don't mess with queen and follow her order” I chuckled remembering her turning all bossy, not complaining I am living her this side still I wanted to spend my day with her but fine I got time now.

I decided to go inside but before I could enter I saw her coming outside running, her hand held a red carpet. What the hell is she even?

“ Abhiiii, stop don't move”she shouted from fall and rolled the carpet making it roll till my feet, I gave her a confused look while she was giggling like a kid.

She came running towards me and engulfed me into a hug, I hugged her back while smiling.

“ What's this Shona?” I asked her while she put on a blind fold without even replying.

“ Follow me,” She said while I nodded.

“ But why did you even lay carpet, when I have to be blindfolded?” I asked in curiosity while she huffed in anger making me go shut up.

(Queen ke aage koi bol sakta hai kya? Yup, Author 😎)

I entered the house and suddenly I heard the sound of confetti blast, she removed the blindfold

“ Happy Birthday Abhi…..” My whole family shouted, it was unbelievable. I looked beside my Shona stand with a big smile, she still didn't wish me. I moved to my family and took the blessings of everyone. I am celebrating my birthday after seven years. I got so busy that I even forgot my birthday dates. I went to dadi sa and touched her feet, while she gave me blessings.

“ Abhi bhi yahi bolega ki mujhe apne faisle par pachtawa hoga” She said, making me remember when she forcefully tied me in this relationship.

( will you still say I'll regret my decision)

“ No dadi, I regret my words. Thank you so much you blessed me with a blessing that anyone would feel blessed having it” I said looking at my Shona, and hugged dadi sa. She patted my back.