36. Movie date

Vote target 1.5k

Siya's pov*

“Siya, have you told someone when we were about to go to kuldevi pooja, like any colleague or friend?” He asked me while I tried to remember.

“As long as I remember, I have only told this to Rahul bhai” The moment I said his reaction changed.

I frowned at his behaviour, “ Is everything okay?” I asked him as I was worried about him.

“ Of Course Shona, I am fine” He told me, although I was not convinced I thought to give him some time he would open up.

We finished our food and bid goodbye to uncle and walked outside. I was leaning on his shoulder. Basically I was just walking with his support and he was carrying all my weight. Not my mistake, I have grown up like this. Just, shoulders have changed from brother's to husband's. He caressed my hair and kissed my forehead.

“ Now where do you want to go? Tell me” He asked softly while buckling my seat belt.

“ I don't know” I said with pout while looking at me like a puppy waiting for an answer.

“ Maybe we can go shopping, it will lift your mood” He suggested to me just to get an eye roll while he raised his eyebrows reminding his previous words.

“ Oh please, you already have opened a mini mall in our room, I don't need anything” I said while crossing my hand, I don't know I am like this. I will have thousands of ideas but the moment someone asks my mind is just blank, i’ will not remember a single thing. Looks like my brain is not braining.

He sighed, “ We can go for the movie Shona” He suggested and I was like wow. He is a genius, my god. He can suggest ideas, he is not messed up like me. I gave him a cheeky smile and he started the car.

I took the phone and informed mom that we will be late and eat outside. After 15 minutes the car stopped in front of the mall. We entered inside and moved towards the Theatre area. I saw girls gawking at him, but the worst he could do is, he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer and pecked my lips. My face was red due to shyness. I looked at the floor and didn't dare to look anywhere.

We entered the theatre, it was all empty. It didn't take me second to realise that he had booked all the seats. Well good for me, at least I can focus on movies rather than giving threats via my eyes, who is gawking at my man.

I enjoyed the movie and I think he did too, we were caressing my hair all the time and pecking my cheeks and lips. The whole movie I laughed and cried too while he was busy wiping my tears and consoling me.

Thank god, he didn't come up with any stupid lines like, “ Baby why are you crying it's not real” Like I don't know it's not real. Now, I can get relief at least my Abhi is not like this.

“ Why are you crying love? It's a happy ending” He said softly.

“ It's a happy ending for Rahul and Anjali. What about Aman? He loved her selflessly. I can be wrong but, I think she should have married Aman, from which angle Rahul deserves her, he left her and didn't contacted, he never loved her cause her style was different suddenly he saw her in sari, looking hot couldn't control his hormones and claimed it as love, it's not love.” I cried on his shoulder while he was all silent just caressing my hair and consoling me.

“ But would not have been injustice to Aman who loved her truly and she would have married him while her heart belongs to someone else. How he will be happy after knowing his wife loves someone else and probably he will never rule her heart as she rules his” He told me suddenly I realised it was not about Rahul Anjali's  feelings, it was about Aman. I smiled at his thoughts. Indeed, he is the most understanding and mature among us.