18. RIFT

750+ votes thank you cuties

After 10 minutes I got his call and what he said made me hella shocked.

" Mam he is laksya kapoor, heir of kapoor industries, that's all is present in public domain, he is secrative and for detailed information I need time " He said while I understood his situation it's not possible to do all in a night.

" Alright, take your time but I need an update after 2 days I don't have time " I said while he hummed in response.

God why this man is secrative, seems like he is on mission, god I've seen him somewhere but where I don't know, he looks familiar.
I again started overthinking, then felt itching near my breast.

Oh god I don't know where is my bra and this one is so uncomfortable I need to fine something comfortable, thinking I moved to the closet and started exploring my lingere section.

ABHI POV*

Huffff... Finally after long day I'll able to sleep peacefully, thinking I moved to wardrobe and pulled a t shirt and sweatpant, I saw the black lacy bra of my siya, well I kept it secretly when she was not home, this is the only way of surviving without her cuddles.

I changed into comfy clothes layed on bed with her bra, I am really missing her a lot but seems like she is fine without me, she don't even call, she talk only when I call her. Well I know she is tense these days, she just joined office and something is bothering her too, she didn't told me but I am her husband of course I'll have an idea, I asked her many times but she deinied saying it's just she is tired. I don't want to force her I'll wait till she feels ok to share it with me.
I'm working day and night just to complete my work early and I am kinda successful in that, I'll head home at night tomorrow.

2 days later

" Prisha baccha please try to understand don't go today please " Said siya.

" This is enough bhabhi I know you're doing this just to keep me away from my love" Said prisha angrily.

"Why would I do that prisha, you're like my sister" Said siya

" Ofcourse you're jealous and this failed attempt of being a good bahu but please keep me out of your drama" Sai prisha while gritting her teeth.

" But the prisha club with him at night is not safe and there is still one day after that you can go" Siya pleaded prisha but she has no effect.

" Mrs. Siya kashyap, stay out of this matter" Said prisha crossing her arms.

" Prisha please just today, I promise I'll never interfere" Said siya while joining her hand and prisha somehow agreed.

" Fine, just today now leave my room, I am disgusted with your presence, you're an awful woman who don't want anybody to be happy " Said prisha unaware of the depth of the pain was causing siya.

She smiled weakily and moved out of the room.

Just prisha was about to close the door when her bua stood in front of her, "are you really going to trust that cunning women" Said bua.
"She is asking for a day, I think I should agree with that anyways she don't have any proof against lakshya I know her very well " Said prisha.

" Still you'll put your relationship at stake just for that women" Said bua with a frown.

" I think you're right I should go there but, don't tell anyone I'll come on time" Said prisha with pleading eyes.

" Don't worry child I care for your happiness, it's just that siya who is creating rift in our family" Said bua while prisha nodded in agreement.

After few minutes she got ready and sneak out from the house she stood outside when a SUV came, she immediately got in as it was lakshya they both hugged while she kissed his lips.