38. Revealation

Vote target 1.5k

Abhimanyu's pov*

As soon as I landed I saw my phone pinged with a message, and seeing the text my body went numb.

“ Bhabhi is not fine bhai” It was a text from Aditya, his body went numb all he could think about was siya.

“ Aryan get the jet ready, we are going back” I ordered Aryan, to which he was shocked.

“ Sir, you know this is the golden chance to get our enemies” He said in disbelief.

“ My wife is not ok, we will find him some other times but right now someone needs me, do it fast” I said in no nonsense tone.

“But…” I cut him off with my dark gaze, he understood the seriousness of the situation and went to his work.

My heart was beating fast with fear, I don't know what happened to my love. I need to be there for her. I couldn't control my urge, I immediately called but due to the time difference I cut the call.

.
.
.

After 15 minutes, Aryan came back as he was ready to take off. I wasted no time walking to the jet.

And within 8 hours I landed in jodhpur, i saw the time it showed, 11:00pm. I sat in the car and within minutes the car started running on the streets. Within half an hour the car stood in front of the Rajmahal. I ran inside immediately, when I reached the room I saw my whole family standing there.

They looked at me in little fear, I approached them while they stepped aside and the scene in front of me made me numb. Never in my dreams did I think I'd see Siya in this condition.

She was covered in three blankets and her body was shivering. I saw mom was continuously changing the wet towel on her forehead. Her lips were a little blueish and her face was pale. My knees became numb, I composed myself and took the big step towards her, I checked her forehead and her body was burning. I took the thermometer and put it in her mouth to check the actual temperature. After a minute I took it out from her mouth and it showed 103°. I gave a deadly look to my family.

“ Why is she still here? Why didn't you guys take her to the hospital?” I growled in anger, they were scared but Aditya gathered all his courage and decided to speak.

“ Bhai we took her in the morning. She was fine but her temperature rose again. The doctor just left after checking her, he has given her an injection and medicine, he said she will be fine in half an hour” He said while stammering while I couldn't believe this.

“ Then why is she not fine?” I shouted in anger while he flinched.

“ Bhai it's only been 15 minutes, we thought to wait 15 minutes more then we will be taking her to the hospital” Said Mihir this time cause Aditya has already lost his courage.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself, I looked at her, she looked so weak. I can't see her like this.

“ How did she get this fever” I asked again as it's not like it was all an accident there might be some reason.
“ Bhai bhabhi ate ice cream and they had cold beverages and the weather was also cold. This all influenced her badly” Said  in a terrifying tone.

“ And you didn't stop her, you guys know she has an allergy” I asked in a deadly voice, I was trying my best to not burst on the wrong person as I have already made this mistake once I do not want to repeat it.

“ Bhai I was not aware of this and moreover she was with Rahul bhai he might have known this then why didn't he stopped her I had no idea” She said and the moment I heard the name Rahul I just couldn't believe that this bastard is planning all this and had no shame that he included his sister too.