23. Abhimanyu regrets

Cover kaisa laga cuties...

Siya pov*

I heard a ping sound, indicating I have got a message, I was shocked looking at the paragraph.

It was Abhimanyu, god he is one word person and witnessing paragraph from him seems interesting let's see, what mr. Rathore has to say.

" Biwi, I know you're upset with me but that doesn't give you right to torture yourself. I know I am at fault, I shouldn't have behaved impulsively and I'll do anything to get your forgiveness. But if my presence is bothering you, I promise I won't come in front of you. I know, I want you but not at the cost of your health. Please have breakfast and take your medicines on time. I know I am at fault but this is not the end, I won't give up, I won't give up on you and most important I won't give up on us. You entered in my life willingly but now there is no back. "

A tear fell from my eyes, i don't people must be thinking of me fool, but inside I was scared that we will fell apart, now I am happy that he hold on to me.

I wiped my tears and went downstairs to eat my breakfast. Ofcourse I am hungry, did he ate something I wish he had. I shrugged of went to breakfast, today bhai and mom made my favorite dishes I can't wait to taste them.

After a long time, I am having time with my family, to be honest I feel so light, warm and loved. My both brothers loves me to death, so does my mom and dad, I don't think so I can ever ask for more, this is enough for me.

.
.
.

Abhi pov*

I came home, I saw everyone was busy in their work , I went to check prisha, she was sleeping I kissed her forehead and move towards my room, I took bath and wore my outfit, I dried my hair with towel and threw it on couch, then I remembered her talks, she always scold me for this and me being shameless jerk didn't listen to her. I took the towel and went to the balcony and hung it there. I came to the bathroom, I saw the tap was lil loose as few drops were flowing, I closed it tightly and dried the bathroom with a wiper, I turned off the geyser and came out of the bathroom not before closing the door behind. They say the truth that, " You only value the person when they're not around you" But I can swear on God, I never took my siya for granted, but it is the truth only that I am the one who has hurt her the most. I wish she would forgive me, i'll never give her a chance to complain.

I brushed my hair, I can see her earrings lying on the table, her lipstick, and nail paint. Suddenly I remembered she asked me to bring something, I didn't know what to bring but ended up buying stuff,which took almost five suitcases. I ran to the closet and immediately opened the suitcase, I started unpacking her stuff and arranging in her side of the closet, I should arrange it otherwise she has to do this all and she will be tired. First I took out the dresses, and arranged it in a different section as it was western wear. I have seen her closet she has very few western clothes, finally I took breath in relief after arranging almost fifty dresses.

Then I unpacked the next suitcase and it was filled with footwear. It has all kinds of footwear, stilleto, slingback, flats, platform heels and many more I can't even remember the name. I arranged it in the side racks of her footwear. Finally, this big rack is filled now. Then I moved to the third one and it was filled with, ok my siya will tell you this.

Then I took out two suitcase outside and started arranging the dressing table area, first I opened her lipstick drawer, which has only two to three shades and I smiled and filled it with almost three hundred shades, well it all seems same to me, but the sales girl said all are different anyways good for her, now she has matching shades for all dresses.