27. Game

New couple in the town baby, did you liked?

I was about to say something when I heard the scream of Akash bhai. We both exchanged looks and ran in the direction.

We came downstairs and saw Akash bhai running while holding a box and Rahul bhai chasing him with a knife. My eyes widened in shock but there was one more person who was shocked, but more likely he was shocked at Akash bhai holding the shock. Weird human he should be worried about my brothers.

“ Why are you running with that box?” Abhimanyu screamed at the top of his lungs, while I gave him a weird look. Hearing the loud screams, meera maa, mom dad came. I saw Prisha come running.

Akash bhai video behind prisha, “ Prisha this box is full with chocolates, if you will help me I'll share it with you” He told prisha and her look changed and suddenly she was so determined to help him. She opened both arms stopping Rahul bhai while he looked pissed. But listening about chocolate I also tried to jump in only to get dragged back.

I saw Abhi holding my hands, “ I can buy it for you don't go” He said in a stern voice, but whom he is Intimidating , “ Surely you can get me, but I need these chocolates too” saying I kicked his feet he helped in pain and left my hand and ran in prisha's direction, to save chocolates.

“ Siya prisha, don't” Rahul bhai said in a threatening yet pleading tone but right now we don't care. We need chocolates no one can snatch it from us. In no time the whole living area was chaos, mom was continuously yelling at us but we cared less. We both were snatching the box. Suddenly a voice echoed in the living room and we got startled, Rahul left the box and we fell on the ground and the box opened with a jerk causing all chocolates, wait no condoms flew all over the living room. We yelped in pain but our eyes widened seeing the figure standing on which condoms were raining. Dadi what she is doing here, never in my dreams I thought we would welcome dadi in our home like this.

I looked back and saw abhi and Rahul bhai running back to their room, while meera maa, mom and dad were too shocked to say something. Prisha and Akash bhai were traumatised. I stood up and ran to my room followed by prisha and Akash bhai.

.
.
.

I came back to my room and closed the door behind me. I heard the sound of water flowing, that means Abhi is inside, an evil idea popped in my mind when I saw the door unlocked. I opened the door which made a creaking sound. I saw him taking his shirt off.

“ Already stripping for me huh” I said while he turned back with horror on his face.

“ Are you alright?” He asked me with amusement.

“ Not until you give me that chocolate which you promised downstairs” I said with a teasing smile, he threw his shirt and took longer steps. He approached me and touched my forehead like checking the temperature.

“ Are you fine? Did medicine affect you mentally” He asked with concern while I punched his stomach. He didn't even bulge a bit.

“ I hate you, you killed my romantic mood” I said with a pout.

“ Horny mood bolte hai isko” he teased me ok I am not backing off.
(It's called horny)

“ So, are you enjoying being a big boy” the moment I said this he pinned me to the wall and kissed me harshly, he sucked my lips passionately and I sucked with the same passion. I struggled to take my both hands from his grip, so I could freely roam on his back and hair but he didn't let me. He moved to my chin and kissed harshly. He moved down to my neck and started sucking my sensitive area and I moaned in pleasure. He groaned and turned me back and cheek touched the cold wall. He kept my hair on the side of shoulder and kissed my nape. I scratched the wall with the sensation I am feeling in my body. He didn't stopped and keep doing his sweet torture his both hands moved upwards from stomach to my breast he squeezed it sensually.