<Regulus>

A harsh knock woke me up and I was ready to smash that person's head as I had just managed to fall asleep an hour ago.

I really needed to find a solution for this overgrowing insomnia.

The moment I opened the door I was met with a very tired looking Carmen, perhaps even more than I am.

suddenly all bitterness was gone and replaced by the frantic heartbeat of mine.

"I can't sleep" was the only words she said before sliding beneath my leaned arm and forcing herself into my room.

I huffed at the irony of her words,"You've obviously come to the wrong person"

her hair was in braid and judging by its messy state; she's surely been tossing too much. She sat herself down on the light grey sofa judging my unorganized stacks of books and other trinkets.

Her eyes roamed the room in such way that made me remember how curious she is.

Before I could observe her any longer, much to my dismay, she turned to look at me with a faint smile on her dangerously pale face, "I like your room, It's mostly a mess but I like it."

I bit my tongue from saying another cheesy line like the one I've regretted yesterday, "Organized mess" I corrected her with hidden humor, but she noticed it, she always does.

Carmen stiffened yet another yawn, fighting the urge to pass out.

So with a sigh; I placed my hands on both of her shoulders and guided her to the bed, "You can sleep with me tonight, but don't get used to it, alright?"

"Alright Mr rhythm" she laughed and fell face first on the mattress.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ⋆⁺₊⋆

The room was still dark when I woke up, but this time Carmen's head was resting on my chest with our legs intertwined.

I wondered if that's how my mornings are going to look like when we get married and suddenly I couldn't wait for the future.

Trying not to make a fuss about it, I slowly reached for the clock on my bedstand and nearly jumped when I saw the time.

I had slept for twelve continues hours which is probably the most I've slept during the past ten years.

Not once have I woken up, or even stirred in sleep and it was all thanks to Carmen's warm embrace.

Even then, I didn't have the heart to leave her ethereal touch, so I stayed in the exact same position. Not daring to move in fear she would wake up embarrassed them we would lose this whole moment.

I'll have her even if all she gives me is a single touch or a mere glance, for my love is way more precious to waste in hastiness.

"I'll wait for your love even if it never comes" I whispered right before placing a gentle kiss on her forehead,

Silently wishing the gods for an eternity with her.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

This man is going to be the death of me, anyways here's a filler chapter with some fluff as some requested.

don't forget to vote!!!