Chaper Twenty Three

Slowing to a stop outside of the villa I parked and leaned back into the seat thankful that Lino had swapped my cars when he found out I intended to stay at the house of the Familia late into the morning. Sitting in front of the steps I stared at the dark house and climbed from the front seat before locking the car as I made my way up the steps to the front door which sprung open and Aria leaned in the doorframe wrapped in a florescent black kimono while she stared at me.

If anyone sees her like this I'm gutting them.

"Get the fuck inside," I half seethe stalking up the stairs and pushing her into the home before shutting the door with a bang.

"What do you not-," her last words were cut off as I slammed my lips into hers.

"You're going to get a man killed Arianna," I say pulling away from her slightly to untie the front of the fabric which fell loosely to the sides revealing her barely covered by the blue fabric of her bra and panties.

Fuck.

"Is it you?" she smiles and I shake my head recapturing her lips and lifting her from the ground before her legs found their way around my waist bringing her center far to close to my dick. I never wanted a woman as badly as I wanted her, and yet there was no controlling the want to have her beneath me when I was this close to ferality.

Putting one hand under her and another around her I kept kissing her while I moved the two of us to our bedroom. Sliding my finger along her folds I felt her becoming slick as I worked her center, heard the moans leave her lips as she tried to hold them back.

"You don't have to be quiet for me Arianna," I whisper into her ear as I slipped a finger into her, followed by another, each one bringing a satisfying moan from her lips as I coerced one of many orgasms I meant to give her out.

"Then don't hold back," she says as I laid her onto the sheets and she immediately sat up and pulled the kimono off tossing it across the room before she unbuttoned my jacket and shirt. Something about my scars had always interested her and I wouldn't bother asking why, I just watched her push off my clothing. Climbing over her I leveled my face with hers and lifted her to have her head in the pillows.

"I won't chérie," I reply hooking my finger over the band of her panties and pulling them down to see her wet, and ready for me. Her eyes watching me, pleading for me to give her what she wanted.

Not yet love.

Dipping my head down I stared straight at her before covering her center with my mouth, using my tongue to explore every fold of her. Some men hated going down on a woman, personally I loved it, I liked the look of surrender on Aria's face, I liked that she'd start laughing if I did this long enough because my beard tickled her. I also liked the sweet taste of her, and going down on her made complete sense to me since most women didn't orgasm from penetration alone.

As a raspy moan left her lips I added the usage of my thumb to my slow pressured teasing of her center. Her fingers had laced through my hair and fisted harshly as her legs began to shake beside my head.

"Alessio," she gasps as I pulled my head away and wiped my mouth while watching her convulse in ecstasy.

"Arianna," I reply watching her move towards me and lifted my head which barely rested in her hands, before she kissed me rubbing the short part of my beard while her other hand slid down my chest while she pressed her lips harder against mine.

"Careful where you put your hand Missus Salvatorini, I'd hate to make a mess on that pretty skin of yours," I warn while she palmed me through the single layer separating her hand from my straining groin, causing a twitch I wish hadn't been so violent.